• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone set up a quick 1 question poll for me????

19 posts in this topic

I want to get a feel for the age range of everyone on the board (I'm putting together a little overview of the comic book industry for work) and want to include some age break info....

What I want to know are the number of people between 13-17, 18-24, 25-34, 35-49, 50-64 and 65+

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Dolph Lundgren shoulda been in the new Punisher movie!!!

you know...i actually liked that dolph lundgren punisher movie..sure,it was a POS but it wasn't that bad,you have to watch it with a grain of salt though. kevin

38 votes and I'm the youngest here. I kinda figured. I take this as a board where a majority of collectors have some interest in older books. Every comic fan around my age (just turned 23) rolls their eyes when i show them my beat up Amazing Spider-Man 8 and says something like "Well I have the first appearance of Carnage!" My peers don't appreciate my collection...guess that's why I'm here at least twice a day cool.gif

And regarding the hairline comment...well...lets just say mine knocks me down to a Very Fine....but I can live with that grin.gif

Can someone set up a quick 1 question poll for me????Yes

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia!"...but only slightly LESS well known is THIS! "Never confuse a one question poll with a one answer poll when DEATH is on the line! Ahhahahaaa! Ahhhaaaa! Ahhaaa.....::thud::

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia!"...but only slightly LESS well known is THIS! "Never confuse a one question poll with a one answer poll when DEATH is on the line! Ahhahahaaa! Ahhhaaaa! Ahhaaa.....::thud::

Oh man.......that is classic.......I aboslutely love that movie. 27_laughing.gif

Oh man.......that is classic.......I aboslutely love that movie. 27_laughing.gif

Inconceivable!

I'm in the majority category (27). Man, my 10yr. HS Reunion is tomorrow!!! 893whatthe.gif That makes me feel old.

Chris