• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Marvel Mystery Comic #11-bigger front scan

36 posts in this topic

mmc11r.jpg

mmc11bcr.jpg

curious your thoughts...already back from cgc...a few indentions back spine, and a small non color breaking crease bottom right front cover...

rick

hello all...

well, I resized them 2x larger than I first saved, but photobucket displays them same size?....how do I make them bigger?

rick

ps-I resized and hosted the front jpg on my site, but how do I get photobucket to make them bigger?

At least an 8.5. Is that a Larsen?

hello all...

it is actually the Detroit Trolley copy....I felt the book was a strong 7.0 (light cream to off white pages)...on a good day, maybe a 7.5...

I will call tomorrow to get graders notes, but I can't imagine how this books got the grade it did (will reveal tomorrow)

gator

it is actually the Detroit Trolley copy....I felt the book was a strong 7.0 (light cream to off white pages)...on a good day, maybe a 7.5...

I will call tomorrow to get graders notes, but I can't imagine how this books got the grade it did (will reveal tomorrow)

gator

The book looks like a 9.0 from the scans. Why did you drop it to a 7.0 in-hand? Sounds like it came back even lower than that. Must have some hidden defects if it did, presents VERY nicely.

gator

The book looks like a 9.0 from the scans. Why did you drop it to a 7.0 in-hand? Sounds like it came back even lower than that. Must have some hidden defects if it did, presents VERY nicely.

I graded it a 7.0 (maybe 7.5 on a good day) due to the tranverse stress/dents back cover, and the light, non color breaking crease bottom right (1 1/4" diagonal)...

no interior problems that I saw...great pages...

I am at a loss...but will find out tomorrow

rick

Very curious to see what CGC gave it popcorn.gif

yeah, sorry...I forgot today was wednesday and new comics came out...I was slammed, and by myself because the guy that works my comic subs had to work late at his primary job...by the time I slowed down to think, it was already past 4pm here (5pm CGC time) and they were closed...

calling in the am/thursday

the book got a 6.0, and I am "confused" why

gator