• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight...meh

27 posts in this topic

This series is HORRIBLY paced although the art is pretty good. The writer also makes a lot of reference to his history which leaves me constantly lost as I know nothing of the character.

This series is HORRIBLY paced although the art is pretty good. The writer also makes a lot of reference to his history which leaves me constantly lost as I know nothing of the character.

I felt the same way. Huston wanted this comic to be more grown up so he uses quick references that some readers are completely oblivious to. It would have been alright if he went into some detail later about previous references but he doesn't. A great storyteller does these. A vague reference to catch your interest then later on go into detail about it.

Stick to novels Huston.

I kept waiting for the story to start. "Maybe in the NEXT issue something will happen..."

but it never did. Oh, there was a fight here and there where MK did cruel things to people, but it all seemed like a bunch of misogyny to prove how crazy he is.

Okay, Marc's insane. We get it. Now DO something about it.

Remember in the old Sienkiewicz issues, there was a feeling of humanity and sadness about so many of the stories? The issue would end and you would actually FEEL something, at least for a kid who rode his bike to the gas station to buy comics.