• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Off topic: lawyers specializing in stock options?

6 posts in this topic

I've always avoided off-topic posts, especially on Gold board, but I need help with a legal issue and was hoping a once-in-5-years exception would be acceptable. I don't know any other forum with a higher concentration of lawyers.

Specifically, I am looking for a recommendation on a lawyer who specializes in incentive stock options. The options in question were granted by a European owned company that recently went IPO. I am the manager for the California branch (Silicon Valley area).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

tb

I've always avoided off-topic posts, especially on Gold board, but I need help with a legal issue and was hoping a once-in-5-years exception would be acceptable. I don't know any other forum with a higher concentration of lawyers.

Specifically, I am looking for a recommendation on a lawyer who specializes in incentive stock options. The options in question were granted by a European owned company that recently went IPO. I am the manager for the California branch (Silicon Valley area).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

tb

You need to add something like "Will trade Duck comics for legal work!"

I don't know any other forum with a higher concentration of lawyers.

This is the worst indictment of these boards I've ever seen! 27_laughing.gif

Sending you a PM now.

I don't know any other forum with a higher concentration of lawyers.

This is the worst indictment of these boards I've ever seen! 27_laughing.gif

Sending you a PM now.

sign-funnypost.gif

TB: What will you say if someone asks you where you found your lawyer? wink.gif