• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade This Book! Adams!

17 posts in this topic

Spine cracks, bunged corner, date stamp? 7.5 because I like you. If you're Greggy? 7.0. sumo.gif

9.0. And that is not a "date stamp". It is a handwritten arrival date, you moronic inept swell! grin.gif

"No, it's a stamp. I think I would know a liiiitttle more about stamps than you," he said with great confidence.

And 9.0? You're more cracked than that spine!

Spine cracks, bunged corner, date stamp? 7.5 because I like you. If you're Greggy? 7.0. sumo.gif

9.0. And that is not a "date stamp". It is a handwritten arrival date, you moronic inept swell! grin.gif

"No, it's a stamp. I think I would know a liiiitttle more about stamps than you," he said with great confidence.

Blah blah blah. Blah blah...oops - sorry - I mean 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

27_laughing.gif

Sorry, Pov...gotta side with the Major on this one; that's a date stamp or I'll eat the Grit ad on the back cover...

I'd say 7.0 given the spine creases and generally beat-looking spine...and the fact that these later '60s books seem to get pretty harsh reviews by the CGC crowd...

Beautiful cover tho - and one of the few WFs I don't have from the '60s!

Sorry, Pov...gotta side with the Major on this one; that's a date stamp or I'll eat the Grit ad on the back cover...

I'd say 7.0 given the spine creases and generally beat-looking spine...and the fact that these later '60s books seem to get pretty harsh reviews by the CGC crowd...

Yeah - I know it is a date stamp (I remember those oddly aligned stamps from the 70's - there was actually a "Stamp Store" in Watertown - you could have all manner of stamps created) - but every once in a while one has to hassle the heck out of the good Majorosity and put that moronic inept swell in his place. acclaim.gif

Yeah - I know it is a date stamp (I remember those oddly aligned stamps from the 70's - there was actually a "Stamp Store" in Watertown - you could have all manner of stamps created) - but every once in a while one has to hassle the heck out of the good Majorosity and put that moronic inept swell in his place. acclaim.gif

Hey, you can kiss my swell, y'hear? insane.gif

Sooo...how long did you go to stamp school?

I'm going 7.5 with great confidence. grin.gif