• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone looking for a Eerie #1?

10 posts in this topic

I bid up to $350 and now it's $435 or so...Sold my last one (which was probably a counterfeit) for $300 two years ago. Would like to have a (probably) authentic copy...but not for this much.

There's just no way to tell if it's authentic or not. CGC would not slab my copy (because they can't tell either).

I have a copy of #1-- it is likely a reproduction. Does it have any value on Ebay? Has anyone seen one sold? I could reproduce as many as I wanted with the office photocopy machine. Why would anyone pay for a likely counterfeit? Can you help me out here? If it is worth a few dollars I would like to get rid of it.

This is one of those issues that if it ever could be authenticated the skys the limit price wise. Problem is as already stated by others you just cant tell if it is original. I could never spend the money on somethig that I would allways be questioning if it is real or not. Shame as I am a huge Warren Horror Mag fan, but for me issue #2 will have to be the first in the series.Just my 2 cents

This is one of those issues that if it ever could be authenticated the skys the limit price wise. Problem is as already stated by others you just cant tell if it is original. I could never spend the money on somethig that I would allways be questioning if it is real or not. Shame as I am a huge Warren Horror Mag fan, but for me issue #2 will have to be the first in the series.Just my 2 cents

Which is exactly the way I feel as well.