• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How much will it go for?

17 posts in this topic

I'm thinking 7k-9k. I like McFarlene, but he has never really amazed me. He is definitely a solid artist, but it seems like he is now immortalized as the Ditko or Romita of the 80/90's. I guess that 80's nostaligia is starting to kick in.

YOu could probably find a spidey page for what you have saved Kris. Ask around at heroes, who knows, someone may know someone etc.

If I can't have that there is no rush for Mcfarlane art. I have a sketch card from him so I am good untill I have the money for a big page. but I might spend alittle on one of the other covers I think a few covers will be over looked and sold for real cheap.

Christ, McFarlane can still draw a mean Spider-Man. This guy needs to get back on the drawing horse!

I watched him do a drawing demonstration in dallas back in january. He showed us alot about how to draw webs among other things then he gave the art from the demo away to a lucky fan. It was amazing how fast he can draw he also did about 50 sketches that day and they were all nice.

I am sure he still draws alot. He just doesn't do much published work anymore.

But he did do an awesome wildcats cover this past year aswell as inking the covers to spawn.

Hi guys....

is there somebody who know the price of the Batman #608 Signature Retailer Incentive Edition in CGC 9.8 because i look for it and it seem that it is difficult to find it.

so if some body have this CGC and do not know what to do with it, i will be here , but of course if the price is enough for my bank...hahahaha takeit.gif