• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Label Question

11 posts in this topic

Well, just got one of the books I got for my wife from EBay. and the little CGC label on the top was off. I managed to stick it back on, but will this affect my ability to get it reholdered? The posts are unbroken and whatnot. (I'm worried because it's a SS book.)

Thanks,

-Rob-

I actually contacted CGC about this. One of the stickers on my F.F. books looks like someone rubbed their dirty fingers all over the top. They said I could either pay for a reholdering service or let them know ahead of time and bring the book to a convention that CGC is attending and they will replace it free of charge.

I actually contacted CGC about this. One of the stickers on my F.F. books looks like someone rubbed their dirty fingers all over the top. They said I could either pay for a reholdering service or let them know ahead of time and bring the book to a convention that CGC is attending and they will replace it free of charge.

Oh-- that's interesting! Thanks for the 411 on that.

That was probably Newt handling that one. Steve is always telling him to wash his hands after using the bathroom before handling the labels. foreheadslap.gif

Are you talking about the holo sticker? Just rub it off.

Are you talking about the holo sticker? Just rub it off.

Sticker on the top edge gossip.gif