• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

5 pin holes on cover only

7 posts in this topic

Really, Zip? These pin holes must involve some paper loss, unless you're suggesting the paper's just been displaced and could be (or has been) put back in place, sorta like a fold?

I think a scan is in order here...I'm trying not to envision holes the size of a three-hole paper puncher, but unless they're literally pin-*spoon* size, It sounds like a fairly noticeable and significant defect...

Really, Zip? These pin holes must involve some paper loss, unless you're suggesting the paper's just been displaced and could be (or has been) put back in place, sorta like a fold?

I think a scan is in order here...I'm trying not to envision holes the size of a three-hole paper puncher, but unless they're literally pin-*spoon* size, It sounds like a fairly noticeable and significant defect...

What I am envisioning by pinholes are tiny pokes that broke through the paper, where there is no real paper loss. If there is paper loss, like a hole punch, then obviously an 8.5 is high.

Just curious if they are pin holes, or worm chew holes.

None of the interior pages are affected at all right?

Curious to see a scan.

Ze-