• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAR! WAR! and a little more WAR! All books are SOLD but I have more!

31 posts in this topic

Those issues are before my time...hey if I could have found any HG early war books I wouldn't be getting out of war...the supply just isn't there and I am impatient...plus, GA is calling and I can't collect everything.

Anyway, sorry guys...

That's okay. One less war collector to compete with. yay.gifgrin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Congrats John.

Nice

I was itching to pull the trigger on a few books, so I am glad they got scooped up cause I am overspent this month.

Kenny

Thanks Kenny. I am lazy by nature and a package deal for the whole raw shebang was easier. But never fear...cgc's are next followed by the Manitoba's.

Thanks again-John

Congrats John.

Nice

I was itching to pull the trigger on a few books, so I am glad they got scooped up cause I am overspent this month.

Kenny

I don't see who the books went to....through PM I'm guessing? Please post some more books, John.

Thanks, Andy

Congrats John.

Nice

Kenny

I don't see who the books went to....through PM I'm guessing? Please post some more books, John.

Thanks, Andy

Yes, through a PM...not only these but all my SA and BA raw books have sold. I will try this afternoon, but it's not looking good right now. I will give you a heads up before I post more, however. Thanks-John