• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIGHEST GRADED Silver Surfer #3 CGC 9.6 & #5 CGC 9.8 + more

9 posts in this topic

I will have a bunch of slabbed Marvels up on eBay over the next week (some old, some new) including:

Fantastic Four #108 CGC 9.6

Giant-Size X-Man #1 CGC 8.0

Silver Surfer #2 CGC 8.5

Silver Surfer #3 CGC 9.6 (HIGHEST CGC GRADED)

Silver Surfer #4 CGC 9.0

Silver Surfer #5 CGC 9.8 (HIGHEST CGC GRADED)

Silver Surfer #6 CGC 9.4

silvermine eBay Auctions

The remainder of the books will be listed on Sunday night.

Thanks. It hurt to part with these, but I have slowly been paring down my personal collection to just my FF run and a few key issues here and there. The only Surfer issue I am keeping is my copy of #1 (9.4 or better) as it is part of my 1968 Marvel #1s collection. I think at the peak I had 10 or more copies of each one in 9.0 or better condition. I have pictures of them all on display from an early con I was selling at someplace - I will post them if I can dig them out.

A few new books have been added tonight including:

silvermine eBay auctions

Daredevil #196 CGC 9.6 (Classic Wolverine cover & story)

Tick #1 CGC 9.4

Tick Special Edition #1 CGC 9.2 (#2167 of 5000; 1st Tick appearance in a comic book)

Tick Special Edition #2 CGC 9.6 (#2518 of 3000)

Thor #198 CGC 9.8 (Highest CGC Graded)

Thanks. I believe they are new highs for both books based on the GPA numbers I have seen.

The one that was a very pleasant surprise was the price on our 9.0 copy of #4 as the last 9.0 I saw sold in May for somewhere around $550. grin.gif