• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970's Goodness... A little horror, war, romance and heros !!!!

716 posts in this topic

OK.. Some Don Rosa Collection Journey into Mystery books coming up next... then Phantom Stranger and Weird War Tales
Can I start a pile and not pay for months like I do with Nick? confused-smiley-013.gif

OK.. Some Don Rosa Collection Journey into Mystery books coming up next... then Phantom Stranger and Weird War Tales
Can I start a pile and not pay for months like I do with Nick? confused-smiley-013.gif
Nick is the best cloud9.gif I havent paid for any of my VCC purchases yet

27_laughing.gif Glad I'm not the only one!

I usually pay when the bill gets to around $500 cloud9.gif

I usually cry when the bill gets around $500.

gossip.gif maybe... confused-smiley-013.gif
Make it happen makepoint.gif

Just sell some stuff to Aloha

893naughty-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Don't even mention that name 893censored-thumb.gif snatching that YL 107 from under me was an unpardonable offense sumo.gif

Or Aloha, Jr. insane.gif

Don't even mention that name 893censored-thumb.gif snatching that YL 107 from under me was an unpardonable offense sumo.gif

Maybe if you weren't wasting your time chatting with me poke2.gif

i wasn't even online that night frustrated.gif

Well, I saw the book and sneered at it shy.gif

I felt bad about that...that was before I went to the 100 pager thread and learned it was your book of dreams.

Had I known I would have gone to you first. foreheadslap.gif

You have like 4 copies confused-smiley-013.gif

I felt bad about that...that was before I went to the 100 pager thread and learned it was your book of dreams.

Had I known I would have gone to you first. foreheadslap.gif

John, I will withold Supergirl books from you in support of DeeDee tongue.gif