• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1970's Goodness... A little horror, war, romance and heros !!!!

716 posts in this topic

Did somebody say war?

popcorn.gif

Yeah.. just Weird War Tales..they'll be along soon... sorry for all the delays... foreheadslap.gifdealing with a bratty kid right now

I'm sorry to hear that. Is Greggy sending you PM's right now. confused-smiley-013.gif

Did somebody say war?

popcorn.gif

Yeah.. just Weird War Tales..they'll be along soon... sorry for all the delays... foreheadslap.gifdealing with a bratty kid right now

I'm sorry to hear that. Is Greggy sending you PM's right now. confused-smiley-013.gif

makepoint.gif

Did somebody say war?

popcorn.gif

makepoint.gif

I owed you that buddy. sorry.gifhi.gif

flowerred.gif

Did somebody say war?

popcorn.gif

makepoint.gif

I owed you that buddy. sorry.gifhi.gif

flowerred.gif

sumo.gif

Black Magic 1,2,3,9

Beware 5

Journey Into Mystery 7,13,14 as well

Hey Joe!!! hi.gif The Black Magic #9 was grabbed by Greggy ...but the good news is..shipping is free since your in my neighbourhood!!! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Hand deliver it to his house. Get any snow in your parts? confused-smiley-013.gif

Black Magic 1,2,3,9

Beware 5

Hey Joe!!! hi.gif The Black Magic #9 was grabbed by Greggy ...but the good news is..shipping is free since your in my neighbourhood!!! 27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

Hand deliver it to his house. Get any snow in your parts? confused-smiley-013.gif
popcorn.gif

Black Magic 1,2,3,9

Beware 5

Which parts? blush.gif

Black Magic 1,2,3,9

Beware 5

popcorn.gif
Well? Did the Prairies get some snow? confused-smiley-013.gif

Black Magic 1,2,3,9

Beware 5

popcorn.gif
Well? Did the Prairies get some snow? confused-smiley-013.gif

Alittle.