• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see the All Star # 3 restored copy on eBay this week?

12 posts in this topic

And I can vouch for him. I've bought several books from him in the past and he's a really nice guy.

And maybe you can do something in-between like have Susan Cicconi look at it. (She does certificates of evaluation, like those for the Detroit Trolley collection, where she checks for restoration.)

According to eBay, this listing (180122348971) has been removed or is no longer available. Wonder what happened.

Book is mine....Ebay cancelled the listing because I indicated I would only take PayPal e-check and not take credit card PayPal. Damn them! If anyone is intererested drop me a line.....thanks

It's tempting, but not slabbed, which makes me hesitate.

All Star 3 ebay

It is a gorgeous book. I used to own it. Lovely pages, fresh looking book.

My brother Bill is of course correct. I owned it, then sold it to Bill, only to re-buy it off him later. Sort of like my 2nd ex-wife..... tonofbricks.gif

All Star 3 ebay

My brother Bill is of course correct. I owned it, then sold it to Bill, only to re-buy it off him later. Sort of like my 2nd ex-wife..... tonofbricks.gif

27_laughing.gif

All Star 3 ebay

sign-funnypost.gif

All Star 3 ebay

True, but I charged you more when I sold you your wife back..... crazy.gif