• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok Strike

289 posts in this topic

Man....don't log in all day and the first thing I see is a 15 page thread about someone getting suspended for thirty days....and not just anyone mind you.

Hey Rick.....I will pray for you and those who seek to persecute you and your infinite wisdom.

Scott

Very sign-funnypost.gif

I would be willing to bet that Deathloks internet persona is not remotely the same as in person shy.gif

But he's been down this road before.......at what point does this excuse become invalid???

If you get spanked for improper behavior, the smart person learns from it and changes his ways. At worse a child will find a way around the punishment, but Lok' relishes in his overt tauntings of "that didn't hurt". The humor is gone from such postings.

I'll try to cover for him on the 'new to my collection' thread until he returns! I don't know if I can be as dedicated though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just remember it's 893applaud-thumb.gif followed by hail.gif followed by sleeping.gif in strict rotation, unless it's copper or modern X-Men, when it's always sleeping.gif

There should be software for that sort of thing.....

If there were a software program it would diminish the utter sadness that I feel for D'lok and the amount of time it takes out of his life to troll and make disparaging remarks. Lets give the man his due and call it for what it is. His lack of a life should be a lesson to us all not to troll and to be polite and courteous to our fellow man. If the energy he spent being not-so-nice was spent feeding hungry people in a soup kitchen, he could feed the homeless in the state of Rhode Island (granted, it is a very small state, and the fact the RI is not that poor of a state to begin with) D'Lok should be in each and every one of our prayers tonight. It has been raining here in Austin since yesterday, and I think it is because heaven is sad that he was suspended. Truly tears from heaven.

Scott

893applaud-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif

Sorry MK, just trying to fill in. wink.gif

I guess I shouldn't have said what I said in my last post as it obviously went over the line----therefore the deletion of it by the mods. I am sorry if my post sounded threatening. I sincerely apologize to the board members and the mods.

Scott

I'll try to cover for him on the 'new to my collection' thread until he returns! I don't know if I can be as dedicated though. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Just remember it's 893applaud-thumb.gif followed by hail.gif followed by sleeping.gif in strict rotation, unless it's copper or modern X-Men, when it's always sleeping.gif

If there were a software program it would diminish the utter sadness that I feel for D'lok and the amount of time it takes out of his life to troll and make disparaging remarks. Lets give the man his due and call it for what it is. His lack of a life should be a lesson to us all not to troll and to be polite and courteous to our fellow man. If the energy he spent being not-so-nice was spent feeding hungry people in a soup kitchen, he could feed the homeless in the state of Rhode Island (granted, it is a very small state, and the fact the RI is not that poor of a state to begin with) D'Lok should be in each and every one of our prayers tonight. It has been raining here in Austin since yesterday, and I think it is because heaven is sad that he was suspended. Truly tears from heaven.

Scott

893applaud-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif

Sorry MK, just trying to fill in. wink.gif

27_laughing.gif

I was about to pm you last night but I checked your registry before doing so and noticed you already have a spiderwoman 38 thumbsup2.gif

I would be willing to bet that Deathloks internet persona is not remotely the same as in person shy.gif

Unless he's a walking Rubic's Cube with a couple of tiles missing, I'd have to say you're right on this one...

I guess I shouldn't have said what I said in my last post as it obviously went over the line----therefore the deletion of it by the mods. I am sorry if my post sounded threatening. I sincerely apologize to the board members and the mods.

Scott

Learning from others' mistakes! What a quick study you are! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Scott

Learning from others' mistakes! What a quick study you are! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I are smart. insane.gif I actually enjoy having a decent relationship with alot of the members and treat them the way I want to be treated. Golden Rule as it were. However, not everyone chooses to follow it and this sometimes makes a good person sink to the GR offender's level. I am sure he is getting off on the fact that we have been talking about him for 17 pages....therefore we are feeding the beast. Maybe the entire thread should be sent to the Water Cooler? devil.gif

Scott

How come I always seem to get 27_laughing.gif

deathlok is a sweetheart compared to the days of jc.

JC actually didn't bother me as he was very knowledgeable. I think he rubbed alot of people the wrong way in the way he let you know what he felt. Rick never seems to offer anything other than.......well....nothing. Give me 5 JC's for every 1 "lok.

Scott

Scott

I are smart. insane.gif I actually enjoy having a decent relationship with alot of the members and treat them the way I want to be treated. Golden Rule as it were. However, not everyone chooses to follow it and this sometimes makes a good person sink to the GR offender's level. I am sure he is getting off on the fact that we have been talking about him for 17 pages....therefore we are feeding the beast. Maybe the entire thread should be sent to the Water Cooler? devil.gif

Scott

17 pages? confused.gif

you should really adjust your settings, Scott.

flowerred.gif

You just have'nt figured out JC yet gossip.gif

The guy is a straight shooter, says it like he sees it confused-smiley-013.gif

JC actually didn't bother me as he was very knowledgeable. I think he rubbed alot of people the wrong way in the way he let you know what he felt. Rick never seems to offer anything other than.......well....nothing. Give me 5 JC's for every 1 "lok.

Scott

I learned some things from reading JCs posts. That man is very knowledgable thumbsup2.gif

Scott

Scott

17 pages? confused.gif

you should really adjust your settings, Scott.

flowerred.gif

Thanks for the heads up Sal.....I changed it to 30 posts per page and now it is only 6 pages long......now I don't feel so bad for perpetuating this thread.

Scott