• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revised WW Philly Dinner Thread

29 posts in this topic

I'll be in town for the Friday night, if anyone fancies a beer and a burger...or something. confused-smiley-013.gif

hi.gif

Perhaps a cheesesteak?

Bob, we're seeing the FF movie friday night and dinner. Let me know if you want to join us. Dinner will probably be around 8ish, but we will be seeing the movie right by where you work (UPenn, the Bridge).

So FYI all, Steve Borock is not coming to WW Philly this year because of a family committment.

I'm not sure if Haspel will come in his place. Hopefully, he will:

Still attending:

Foolkiller

Bronzebruce

Solar

Namisgr

Rich Henn

Bob Storms

Comcasthawk

Smallest WW Philly dinner ever, but probably at the nicest location...

Ted VanLiew may join us, and there's always the habit of picking up people as we go.

If people want to scrap the entire dinner, let me know. I'm at a wedding reception all day Saturday so I'm coming back just to have dinner -- if people want to cancel it, I'm totally fine with that too. However, reservation is under my name, and I'm more than happy to eat steaks with everyone as well!

For a variety of reasons, we are moving the dinner to Friday night. Without Steve Borock able to attend, there's no need to make this a Saturday night event, and there's a bunch of other conflicts.

So here's the deal, Bruce and myself, along with Nick (Flaming Telepath), his wife, skypinkblu, my fiancee Laura will all hit a steakhouse on Friday night.

If you'd like to join us, please let me know.

Again, we will not do a dinner Saturday night, there's simply not enough interest. Many of us are simply not going to even attend that day, but of course, if you'd still like to get together Saturday (I will not be attending on Saturday) I will hold the reservation at Morton's. If I see nothing posted, then I will cancel it on Thursday.

Not sure I'll be around for dinner Friday night(maybe Sat?) but hopefully will see you at the show Friday. I'll be set up! yay.gif

For a variety of reasons, we are moving the dinner to Friday night. Without Steve Borock able to attend, there's no need to make this a Saturday night event, and there's a bunch of other conflicts.

So here's the deal, Bruce and myself, along with Nick (Flaming Telepath), his wife, skypinkblu, my fiancee Laura will all hit a steakhouse on Friday night.

If you'd like to join us, please let me know.

Again, we will not do a dinner Saturday night, there's simply not enough interest. Many of us are simply not going to even attend that day, but of course, if you'd still like to get together Saturday (I will not be attending on Saturday) I will hold the reservation at Morton's. If I see nothing posted, then I will cancel it on Thursday.

All of a sudden, I'm going to be in Philly. Count me as likely for dinner. Looking forward to seeing you guys.

I already accounted for skypinkblu.

Based on responses, here's who's coming for dinner:

Nick + 2

Brian and Laura

Skypinkblu + 1

Bob Siman

Bob Storms

Silverandbronze (most likely)

Mary Ann (not a board member)

This is probably the cap now for dinner based on the reservation I made -- but if you really want to come, post something by tomorrow and I will make the adjustments.

This may be small, but far and away, Barclay Prime will be experience to remember for those who attend -- it is pricey though.