• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little head...

19 posts in this topic

They weren't showing up for me at first either...I had to right-click on the red-x boxes and copy the picture address into my browser to see them. Don't know why that happens, but pulling up the "source info" usually gets me to the pic.

Anyhow, what he's trying to share with us are new bust statues of Stan and Jack!! gossip.gif

I'll stick with my Mac...little to no real threat of Viruses, etc. I know OSX is more vulnerable, but I rest easy with OS 9.2.2.

Someone did try and hack me 2 times though!... figuring out my "Router Password", I guess "Hulk 181" was not so bright... but at the time I chose it, I never considered anyone in comics would want to break in and have a look-see or worse?

mad.gif

Note to self: Change password from "Daredevil 148" tongue.gif

I am on a Mac as well, and the chess game loaded fine for me... I do most of my posting from one of my older Macs (I currently own 8). This one is a rickety-old iMac 400MHz G3, so I run 9.0.4 on it... Didn't have any problems with the chess game on this one...

It's so nice never having to worry about viruses... I can open my email willy-nilly... acclaim.gif

I recognize the second one, but I'm not sure about the first one. Since you've listed it along with Stan, I'll guess that it's Kirby. That right? I haven't seen enough pictures of him to recognize his likeness off the bat.

I recognize the second one, but I'm not sure about the first one. Since you've listed it along with Stan, I'll guess that it's Kirby. That right? I haven't seen enough pictures of him to recognize his likeness off the bat.

Looks like Kirby all right!