• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone Else Find Contacting Harley Yee Impossible?

25 posts in this topic

Harley's a long-time, old fashioned dealer - sends out a catalog two to three times a year. This and shows have always been the best ways to buy books from him.

Get on his catalog list, and you'll get an early crack at lots of high grade stuff. When you find what you want, give him a call and negotiate a total price. Easy, peasy, and never sleazy.

Harley's a long-time, old fashioned dealer - sends out a catalog two to three times a year. This and shows have always been the best ways to buy books from him.

Get on his catalog list, and you'll get an early crack at lots of high grade stuff. When you find what you want, give him a call and negotiate a total price. Easy, peasy, and never sleazy.

I'm on the list now. We talked about all that.

Like I said, all is good and I'm pleased. I got books I'm truly happy with. He did have the best selection of GA at the show.

Aw *spoon* I skipped the show and went and saw Disturbia with my son Damien - way better time spent then at the sewaty show. We were only going to see the familiar faces anywhoo.