• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with? (PART II)

108 posts in this topic

Forum members I've dealt with? Well I haven't sold anything to anyone on the Forum. And all my buys go directly into the "black hole" that is my collection....

odin88 - Bought some really nice late Silver Age that arrived in mylar!

polyphemus - Some mid grade Hulks to fill holes.

bonds25 - A couple of CGC comics that were mighty appreciated!

shadroch - The man had my holy grail! Nothing else needs to be said!

bronzebruce13 - One of the men behind the CGC charity auction and a beautiful CGC Godzilla #1!

nesta - Some very nice HG Adams X-Men. The pictures he posted didn't do them justice!

drbanner - Various dealings, a class act, and pretty decent guy (at least from what you can tell from e-mail)! Has some great comics!

On Ebay.....

flyingdonut - He probably doesn't remember me (I mean the Donut empire is immense!) but I dealt with him multiple times a couple of years ago. Was one of my most trusted eBay dealers at the time.

joanna - Boy can this lady pack some comics! Took me literally 10 minutes to get to the comics underneath the tomb she packed!

I've probably dealt with others on eBay but don't know it as I've bought 100s of comics from the site.

All transactions have been event free and a pleasure. I look forward to dealing with them again and others on this Forum in the future! cloud9.gif

Jim

I've done biz with quite a few people here.....both on Ebay and off....although, I have been dealing mostly off Ebay lately.....

BronzeBruce....both bought and sold and traded stuff with...highly recommend

Dam60 - on Ebay and one of the nicest guys

Sullypython.....bought and traded about a dozen books with him....

BlazingBob....we've all dealt with Bob

ComicLink....see above

Comgeek....just bought a book from him on ebay for the 1st time

Greggy....oh, wait....that book COULDN'T be graded mad.gif

Bronty.....one transaction still pending......

Bonds25......very easy to deal with ...i would buy from again

captainsofindustry....both on an off ebay.....thanks for the recent deal !

drummy.....future deal ?? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

davidking623.....on ebay....a great transaction...

And a few deals with people that are no longer on here....

gman, have you copied all of this information into our file yet?

27_laughing.gif i'm sure he already has it all memorized

Forgive me if I have forgotten somebody..

Yeah, man! You forgot me (ASM#100)! mad.gif

Seriously though, my list:

Chromium

Darth

Donut

Banner

Greggy

House

Bonds

Araich

Silveragejedi

Prophet (doesn't post much/at all anymore)

Blazingbob

Have met a buncha other guys in Philly, but no transactions w/ them. All the above guys are easy to deal with (even Greggy! smile.gif).

Sorry if I forgot anybody.....

Chris

Yeah, man! You forgot me (ASM#100)!

Gawd...how did I forget that.. confused-smiley-013.gif...my fastest transaction ever.... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Yeah I wanted that book....it was sold while I was typing a PM to you...a full 4 minutes after you put it up 893whatthe.gif

Damn Chrisco37. Lousy uberfast board buyer rantpost.gif

Never had a problem with any forum members, and I've done business with oodles of 'em! Here's a list, by no means comprehensive.

lighthouse

greggy

clobberintime

bronzebruce

speedjunkies

darthdiesel

FlyingDonut

Bonds25

gman

chrisco37

oldguy

Mushroom

cd4ever

Lantern

sullypython

jordanabigail

hammer blush.gif

tkg2627

Rob_react

realitytrip

Johnny Double

Hogations

Blazing Bob

comicdave

delekkerste

ideal808

fantasticfour

nochips

all4comics

Kevthemev

chromium

musicmeta

bugaboo - I'm the only one?? blush.gif

bronty

loisandclark

araich

povertyrow

Bluecollarjoe

JLA_all_the_way

awe4one

Anyone else find it somewhat curious that other than greggy, the more outspoken/outlandish/out-in-left-field posters on these boards don't appear to actually do much buying and/or selling of comics books at all? 893whatthe.gif

Hmmm...perhaps it would be better if they left the commentary and analysis on the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading to those that actually are involved in the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Anyone else find it somewhat curious that other than greggy, the more outspoken/outlandish/out-in-left-field posters on these boards don't appear to actually do much buying and/or selling of comics books at all?

Hmmm...perhaps it would be better if they left the commentary and analysis on the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading to those that actually are involved in the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading.

Dammit, where's that popocorn graemlin! But true...

Never had a problem with any forum members, and I've done business with oodles of 'em! Here's a list, by no means comprehensive.

lighthouse

greggy

clobberintime

bronzebruce

speedjunkies

darthdiesel

FlyingDonut

Bonds25

gman

chrisco37

oldguy

Mushroom

cd4ever

Lantern

sullypython

jordanabigail

hammer blush.gif

tkg2627

Rob_react

realitytrip

Johnny Double

Hogations

Blazing Bob

comicdave

delekkerste

ideal808

fantasticfour

nochips

all4comics

Kevthemev

chromium

musicmeta

bugaboo - I'm the only one?? blush.gif

bronty

loisandclark

araich

povertyrow

Bluecollarjoe

JLA_all_the_way

awe4one

Anyone else find it somewhat curious that other than greggy, the more outspoken/outlandish/out-in-left-field posters on these boards don't appear to actually do much buying and/or selling of comics books at all? 893whatthe.gif

Hmmm...perhaps it would be better if they left the commentary and analysis on the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading to those that actually are involved in the comic book market, CGC, and comic book grading. 893naughty-thumb.gif

Who could this be???

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, I certainly hope it's the guy directly BELOW me on The List!

Besides, I've done business with Donut (though it was directly before my arrival here) and Pov and Joanna (well, she sent me a prize... hers is in the works... dang thing keeps catching on fire, though)... and I am soon to make payment on my auction from YOU, Dr. B! 893whatthe.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I resent the implication that I am not one of the more "outspoken/outlandish/out-in-left-field posters on these boards." mad.gifmad.gif

I resent the implication that I am not one of the more "outspoken/outlandish/out-in-left-field posters on these boards." mad.gifmad.gif

smirk.gif

I am soon to make payment on my auction from YOU, Dr. B!

Well, you better reveal yourself so I can edit my post!! My sales and/or purchases are indiscriminate with respect to anything other than the book and the $$.

Not to mention....hopefully...in the very near future...I shall rock the very foundation of the forums with my latest sale!! 893whatthe.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

Well, you better reveal yourself so I can edit my post!! My sales and/or purchases are indiscriminate with respect to anything other than the book and the $$.

Not to mention....hopefully...in the very near future...I shall rock the very foundation of the forums with my latest sale!! 893whatthe.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893whatthe.gif

He bought some common DC with a friggin' Swamp looking monster on the cover! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He bought some common DC with a friggin' Swamp looking monster on the cover! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And a From Beyond the Unkown 21! Booya! wink.gif