• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Batman 441

10 posts in this topic

I don't own this book but I am considering it the owner states its a 9.6. Its not.

What is your take on the grade. Also how much would pressing help? I would love to experiment with a book and this may be a candiate for that.

241.JPG

241b.JPG

Dang!!!! 893whatthe.gif looking at the photo It was altered from when I found the book on ebay last night The edges were more defined in the original images and you could see three to four distinct spine stress marks and another spot of overspray on top of the book. I wish I took the picture off the listing last night so you could see the difference. I didn't think you could alter scans after the auction had a bid. Christo_pull_hair.gif Didn't even notice the slight changes to the scans until I review this post then I had to go back to the auction to see it again.

There weren't any creases in the original ebay listing just 4 distinct spsine stresses You could clearly see them on the back cover. Now the pics have been lighten on the listing to hide the flaws

I emailed the seller asking for the original scans. I bought off the seller in the past and had no issues. Seller seemed very honest. I don't want to call anyone out because I was still interested in the book before the lightened scans. Hopefully I will get those old scans.