• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The VCC chit-chat thread - Who's got the Goods?

383 posts in this topic

filter81 and mcmiles and weird paper have some great offerings!...everyone else does too, but those 3 stuck out in my mind

gator

hail.gif

Thanks!

And I agree. That Marvel Mystery 8 in particular. Great book! Flaming_Telepath and Skypinkblu have some neat books too.

ilter81 and mcmiles and weird paper have some great offerings!

wierdpaper and I are listing over 600 original owner Golden Age , which includes some nice slabbed Barks Ducks books, including Uncle Scrooge #1. (CGC 8.5) We spilt them between 2 booths because there was too much code and text for them to fit in a single post, so check out both our booths. Mine has a bulk listing of just about everything. Lots of funny animal. Have some affordable early Superman and Batman as well. You can inquire with either one of us about any of it.

WEIRD PAPERS VCC BOOTH

MYNAMEISLEGION's VCC Booth

wierdpaper and I are listing over 600 original owner Golden Age , which includes some nice slabbed Barks Ducks books, including Uncle Scrooge #1. (CGC 8.5) We spilt them between 2 booths because there was too much code and text for them to fit in a single post, so check out both our booths. Mine has a bulk listing of just about everything. Lots of funny animal. Have some affordable early Superman and Batman as well. You can inquire with either one of us about any of it.

WEIRD PAPERS VCC BOOTH

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WEIRD PAPERS VCC BOOTH

Can't wait until you guys have your 50% off sale tomorrow poke2.gif

Nice looking books!

I wish some folks would reply quicker to let me know if I got the book or not.. because I'd like to base my other purchase choices on whether I got my first choices or not... frustrated.gif ( and believe me.. I know they have a lot to do... been there..done that... thumbsup2.gif )

I wish some folks would reply quicker to let me know if I got the book or not.. because I'd like to base my other purchase choices on whether I got my first choices or not... frustrated.gif ( and believe me.. I know they have a lot to do... been there..done that... thumbsup2.gif )

Well...you could just spend it all with me. I'll respond really quickly... grin.gif

Question for those reading... I got P/Ms on the same book with a takeit.gif but both were before the con opened. One 10 minutes and the other just a couple of minutes before 3pm (I'm in Oakland). Obviously I want to sell the book and in normal situations, it's first come, first serve but what's the group thought on early PMs? Thanks.

Question for those reading... I got P/Ms on the same book with a takeit.gif but both were before the con opened. One 10 minutes and the other just a couple of minutes before 3pm (I'm in Oakland). Obviously I want to sell the book and in normal situations, it's first come, first serve but what's the group thought on early PMs? Thanks.

Tough one...

Rules are that there are no sales prior to the VCC opening, but then when is 6 PM EDT, 6 PM EDT ?

I went to the atomic clock website and sent my PM to Donut the second it reached 6 PM, but not everyone's that crazy crazy.gif

There's also an official board time (on the first page of the forum) but I'm guessing most people go by their PC clocks

I would set the limit at max 1 minute too early, some computer clocks may be a minute fast or slow.

The guy who PM'ed 10 minutes too early is a definite no-no 893naughty-thumb.gif, the two-minute guy is borderline confused-smiley-013.gif

The guy who PM'ed 10 minutes too early is a definite no-no 893naughty-thumb.gif, the two-minute guy is borderline confused-smiley-013.gif
As long as no transaction was completed until after the opening does it matter?

As long as no transaction was completed until after the opening does it matter?

Yeah, if you're going to deal within the spirit of the proceedings. thumbsup2.gif