• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The VCC chit-chat thread - Who's got the Goods?

383 posts in this topic

That complete run of Marvel’s Master of Kung Fu that Weird is selling for about 1/3 guide looks like a killer deal, I would be all over it if I hadn't completed that series years ago.

One of the best Bronze Marvel series ever cloud9.gif

I agree. I don't have a spare $180, but I wish I did.

Thanks fellas. Lot of cool artists on the series. Wish it was all VF and up, but it isn't bad as is.

If it doesn't go today, I may tweak the price a bit tomorrow. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Anyone have any extremely recent moderns in high grade?

Satan's sodomy Baby 9.8 or better

Call of Cthulhu 1, 2, 3

comics and issues like these?

Thanks!

I've got a Mad #1, lowered the prices on my pre-hero, and have an FF 2, 3, and 5 confused-smiley-013.gif
Not enough freed up $$$ for the FF #3.

Time payments? poke2.gifgrin.gifdevil.gif

Trade? grin.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

sorry.gif Need cash for art.

Ooops, what I meant to say was, ahem, I need cash for...uh... grandma's kidney transplant!!! foreheadslap.gif

If Grandma gets too sick you can always PM me. I'm cheap but I've always got $$ for pre-heros like those!

Only sold 34 books so far for $663 frown.gif

Cry me a river. yeahok.gif

I have high expectations based on the last one. You're lucky I bought 2 of your sweet DCs. sumo.gif

I have high expectations based on the last one. You're lucky I bought 2 of your sweet DCs. sumo.gif

They will be lost in the mail.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

My name will show up on divad's thread 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What page are you on? insane.gif

Truthfully, I haven't even made it all the way through all the booths yet actually.

Just an observation, but if you're a seller without a booth set up when the buyers starting getting their PM's ready for 6:00 pm, you're missing out on sales.

I'm treating this like I would any other Con...in and out early, grab the best stuff for the best price I can and go. As with the other VCC's, there are fewer dollars out there chasing material then their is stuff to sell....the best way to compete for that limited pool of funds is to be ready to go when the buying public still has a balance in their Paypal account. tongue.gif

Just a thought....