• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverton

56 posts in this topic

wtotf3.jpg

Beautiful books, AtlasT!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

gossip.gif but i don't those were published by atlas.

wtotf3.jpg

Beautiful books, AtlasT!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

gossip.gif but i don't those were published by atlas.

Does that means he has to forfeit them?

I better check the rulebook. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I say yes. And to the first guy that spotted the violation! acclaim.gif

wtotf2.jpg

laugh.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

This cover rules... no word balloons, captions... just pure Wolverton. Amazing detail.

Is the woman on the cover drawn by Wolverton or is she placed over his artwork like was done with other covers that he did?

Is the woman on the cover drawn by Wolverton or is she placed over his artwork like was done with other covers that he did?

No, I believe those 3 covers are all Basil, all the time!

If I must forfeit my non-Atlas books, then the terrorists have won.

That is indeed unfortunate but rules are rules.

As the enforcement agent for the penalty phase of this action, I am requesting that my fee (10% of the pages) be forwarded to me immediately.

Sorry

sorry.gif

The face of the gal looks like Basil's work and fits well within the overall cover design. The other covers look like pretty obvious paste-up jobs.

The face of the gal looks like Basil's work and fits well within the overall cover design. The other covers look like pretty obvious paste-up jobs.

I think the women on all three of the cover posted by Atlas are by Wolverton. He could draw hot chics when he wanted to. Just take a look at Lena the Hyena.

For you faux pas the title of said books is now forfeited back to Atlas T.

Edited by MrBedrock

I think the women on all three of the cover posted by Atlas are by Wolverton. He could draw hot chics when he wanted to. Just take a look at Lena the Hyena.

For you faux pas the title of said books is now forfeited back to Atlas T.

Drat!

I was unclear. All 3 covers AtlasT provided are 100% Wolverton. The covers that are paste-ups (which I did not list) were poorly done are obviously the work of some other hand cutting up his art.

The coolest Wolverton reprint is Foopgoop Frolics which prints his art in a giant sized edition. It's mostly in b&w but that works perfectly for his stories!

The coolest Wolverton reprint is Foopgoop Frolics which prints his art in a giant sized edition. It's mostly in b&w but that works perfectly for his stories!

And from whom did you get that? Huh? Huh?

I forget nothing...

... except faces... and names... and passwords... and stuff my wife said...

... but nothing to do with comics.