• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

hail.gifKudos to skypinkblu for the great Wings Comic (plus the nice extras) and the super fast shipping!

Thanks so much, it's been such a pleasure to deal with you:) !! Hope you like the next one:) it will be in the mail tomorrow ! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif.....and thanks for the Wonder Women Pin! I think I am gonna keep that for myself shy.gif

I got the War comic! Thanks again for all your help I really appreciate it!

Major Kudos to you skypinkblu !!!!!

Oh and thanks for all the pins I will be sporting some of those in San Diego ;)

Major Kudos to Adam (Filter81) for the Tales of Suspense #39. Communicated throughtout the whole process and packed it with enough protection they could have drop shipped it from a plane.

I will post pictures tonight.

Thanks again Adam for this great opportunity.

Kudos to cd4ever for some beautiful copper books! :applause:

(And I'm not trying to slight him with this microscopic applause icon...I'm honestly delighted with the books and service!)

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

Kudos to cd4ever for some beautiful copper books! :applause:

(And I'm not trying to slight him with this microscopic applause icon...I'm honestly delighted with the books and service!)

Kudos back atcha. It was a pleasure dealing with a new, great forumite.

Although they look more like little roaches than applause....

:banana:

hail.gifKudos to skypinkblu for the great Wings Comic (plus the nice extras) and the super fast shipping!

Thanks so much, it's been such a pleasure to deal with you:) !! Hope you like the next one:) it will be in the mail tomorrow ! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif.....and thanks for the Wonder Women Pin! I think I am gonna keep that for myself shy.gif

I got the War comic! Thanks again for all your help I really appreciate it!

Major Kudos to you skypinkblu !!!!!

Oh and thanks for all the pins I will be sporting some of those in San Diego ;)

My Pleasure, it was for a good cause, I hope she enjoys them! and ...I HAD to send you more pins, lol...I didn't want you stealing her pins...;);) ! Thanks for the super fast payment, and being so much fun to deal with!

Kudos to Apotheosis for a great deal on some X-Men books, tight packing and quick shipping!

Thanks Brad!

Thanks for the purchases. It was a perfect transaction in my mind which is always nice. (thumbs up