• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I've posted it in my trooper thread, but I'll post it here for posterity. Huge KUDOS to ft88 for sending me some free trooper books, to include free shipping! Thank god not all people are offended by my inane or insane postings.

Kudos to tmoore54 for the FF 48...great communication, great packing, great job all around! Many thanks, Tom! (thumbs u

glad you're pleased and I'm sure your friend will be as well...that was qwik-ship for USPS 1st class...THANKS!

Edited by trmoore54

Kudos to

Explosivo for some late bronze aged goodness.

TeddieMercede for a couple of sweet DC's

Jonjesper for a couple of copies of Satan's &^%$%& baby.

CD4ever for a sweet ironman slab and some cool raw books.

No worries, safe shipping, great board members to deal with!

Just got back from Comic-Con and what did I find sitting on my doorstep? Gifts from FlyingDonut :cloud9:

Kudos for the Swamp Thing 37 (CGC 9.0/Keanu free) & Thor 337 (GGC 9.0) Awesome prices and super-smooth transaction. Thanks FD! We speak your name. (thumbs u

Edited by Mr. Majestyk

Big Kudos to:

Shiverbones: for a really cool piece of original art (thumbs u

Pointfive: for a totally FREE copy of USA Comics #1 :o (alright it was the Alan Light reprint, but still...) :applause: