• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

kudos to dkao for quick shipping and the great deal on the Ultimate Spider-man and Fables sets (thumbs u

There were even more double copies of low # Fables than indicated in the auction and he threw in more Ultimate Spider-mans than were listed in the auction set. :applause:

Kudos to Flaming_Telepath for the super-sweet early X-Men, Thor and Wolverine books!!! :cloud9: Ultra fast shipping, and super safe packing around beautiful books make Nick one of the best sellers here! (thumbs u

Thanks Nick!! :applause::banana:

I don't think i've ever seen anyone so happy with their books before. You've thanked him like 7 times already :o(worship)

Kudos to Flaming_Telepath for the super-sweet early X-Men, Thor and Wolverine books!!! :cloud9: Ultra fast shipping, and super safe packing around beautiful books make Nick one of the best sellers here! (thumbs u

Thanks Nick!! :applause::banana:

I don't think i've ever seen anyone so happy with their books before. You've thanked him like 7 times already :o(worship)

7 times for 7 different shipments of sweet books! :cloud9::banana:

Kudos to Apotheosis for a large bunch of nice SSOCs, well packed in a 23 pound UPS box.

And the same right back to you. Easy communication. Quick payment. Very accommodating. Probably the best transaction I've had on the boards (thumbs u

I hope I remember everybody I bought Comics from:

deamentia

DKB

bkfire27

shrunkenhead

plady69

CycleGirl (First time buying comics from a lady here!) :blush:

dzminn

bhhooks22 :o

Thank you all! :banana:

Sorry for delay in kudos but I've been busy the last two weeks getting things back to normal (what ever that is) after my little disaters.

thanks to donut for selling me some nice batman books. next time please do not mail me one page at a time though, it made me read the comics out of order...

Edited by eddly

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing two separate groups of Atlas Westerns from Monkeyman. :banana:

The transaction was flawless; pleasant exchange of PMs, nice scans, asking price agreeable to both parties and excellent care in packing. Although cross-boarder shipping incurs higher costs, I was pleasantly surprised when I received a refund of excess shipping fees! :acclaim:

Your integrity is worth mentioning.....thank you sir.

TSTQ