• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to the following for their recent purchases and fast payment. Thanks guys!!!

JonJesper

Chrisco

KrazyKenny

Spongerob

EvilAsh

Topofthetotem

Aces

Moonlite

Oneasian

Whovianone

Kudos to

Anfeild (Matt) For A slab ASM #112, A nice copper Ironman and some strange book from England. :insane: Let me know when you get your books.

143ksk (Steve) for my VCC CGC WW #200 win :insane:

And finally To r1970d (Roy) For being a stand up guy who was more then willing to work things out when he could have easily told me to go jump in a lake. (worship)

Thanks All!

Lawrence

Way, way, way overdue Kudos to:

nochips - for a great group of Star Spangled War Stories books at a Star Spangled price.

Monstro - for a couple nice Adventures books which helped me fill a couple spots in my run.

Joeypost - for the nicest Spidey books I now own. I think he graded them 9.0 and 9.2's, but they are definitely nicer. I can't find a flaw in #200.

Kudos also to:

cyclegirl - first time I have bought anything from her and I hope it won't be the last. Great Spidey books at a great price.

The great people on the boards are the reason I only buy from people on the boards. Thanks to everyone. (worship)

Kudos to thirdgreenham, zonker, sckao, joeypost, ckb, tony edwards, ant, and some others I think I'm forgetting who all either did great deals with me (buying & selling), or were kewl about other things recently! We got a great bunch of guys here!

Edited by Whovianone

Kudos to thirdgreenham, zonker, sckao, joeypost, ckb, tony edwards, ant, and some others I think I'm forgetting who all either did great deals with me (buying & selling), or were kewl about other things recently! We got a great bunch of guys here!

Right back at you! Thanks for your quick payment and very pleasant transaction.

Cheers!

Andy

Big kudos to:

innocuous for a sweet Silver MGA

nochips for a great Whitman 3-pak (which I immediately removed the comics from :devil:)

jonjesper for some sweet Copper Thors and SD promos!

Thanks guys.

Thanks to Rhino for the awesome copy of Tales to Astonish 15. Quality Packaging and great Communication!! Thank You!

Thanks! Glad you like it, and Return Kudos on the purchase and lightning fast payment! (thumbs u

Also, Kudos to the following folks for recent purchases in the VCC and prior:

adambraunart

rarturo

dickpontoon

filter81

You guys ROCK! :headbang:

A big thanks to REALITY_CONSENSUS for a giant flippin' lot of sweet Comic Book Marketplace magazines (including the one with the L.B. Cole article which is right on top of the 'to read' pile). Packed well, shipped fast and exactly as described.

Thanks again!