• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Weekly kudo report:

Joecgcmaniac: One saweeet Mildenhall Thor

NoChips: Some sweet esoterica including a very tight Groovy #3 :banana:

Thirdgreenham: For sweet VCC war books (you were very strict on that Sgt. Rock 302, and for that (worship))

Sterlingcomics: For sweet horror books, always expertly packaged and shipped!

ArAich: Really sweet New Gods #1!

Thanks to all who keep my pockets light!

Kudos to Silverage12C from Jersey for purchase of my better of two DD#1

Big THANKS to Collin --- the DD #1 arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. It's one of my favorites now, and I'll be keeping this copy for a very long time. :grin:

Linky to a scan, for anyone interested in seeing it: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/ddreger/dd-1.jpg

Kudos to Silverage12C from Jersey for purchase of my better of two DD#1

Big THANKS to Collin --- the DD #1 arrived today, and I couldn't be happier. It's one of my favorites now, and I'll be keeping this copy for a very long time. :grin:

Linky to a scan, for anyone interested in seeing it: http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b81/ddreger/dd-1.jpg

Glad you liked it.

Kudos back to you.... (worship)

Super HUGE Kudos to alecholland for lightning fast delivery, wonderful looking books, superior packaging AND bonus books and free insurance. My jaw is still on the floor... :applause:

Thanks Shiver. I'm glad you're happy with them. (thumbs u

Kudos back to you for super fast payment and great communication.