• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Got two priority boxes of more kick-azz Dollar books from joeypost yesterday, including some killer extras (esp. the marv prem dr. strange). Thanks much, can't wait to see more of your buck book threads!

Give me a week or so. Looks like I have Conan books, ASM, Moon Knight, Thor and some miscellaneous titles to post.

Some belated Kudos and some current Kudos.

GAcollectibles for a sweet deal on some comic art mylars :applause:

Kimik for the 2 Detectives 405's :applause:

Chi Bamm for a very nice B&B 93 :applause:

Zipper68 for the ComicBase 10 software :applause:

and

Nik gets a special thank you for a Nice Dracula Lives #11 Uk weekly Cover.

He gave me a sweet deal on this as he wasn't sure it was published. After scouring Ebay. UK I found the cover today and It was indeed published. (thumbs u

drac055.jpg

e929_1.jpg

I already got an offer of $850.00 for the piece

:baiting:

Edited by comicjunkie

Thanks for waiting on the payment. I am kinda paranoid when it comes to owing money for purchases. I don't own any credit cards so its strictly cash for all purchases. I knew I saw that cover before it just took digging on Ebay.Uk . Probably saw it when I lived in Germany back in the late 70's early 80's.

Kudos to

blazing bob for hauling some comics to Baltimore for me. Always a pleasure to deal with

Dale_Roberts for always having a great selection. Picked up 3 books from him in Baltimore I have been looking for forever.