• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Mr. Brick and Mortar himself, Da 'House! Today, I got the motherlode of tpb's in the mail. Woo Hoo!!!! I have a lot of fine reading ahead of me.

He even threw in some bonus books with drawings of nekkid people. My, but those nekkid people sure look happy. Hold on a sec, what are those nekkid people doing? I think they're... they're... oh my goodness! blush.gif

I have lots of non-nekkid people, too. Strange, new characters from some upstart comic publisher called "Marvel". These new heroes have names like Daredevil, Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, and the X-Men. I will let you guys know if they're any good, and whether or not you should try reading about them. Some of them even use DC artists and writers, like John Byrne, Frank Miller, and Walter Simonson. Who knew?

Thanks a billion bunches, 'House! You are truly the finest retailer in this great land of ours! I might just be sweet on ya.

-- Joanna

You finally got them! shocked.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Shipping to Canada takes soooooo long sometimes. 893frustrated.gif

Have fun! thumbsup2.gif

That pig head guy looks lamer than Paste Pot Pete... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Thanks drbanner for some sweet, sweet Bronze Age DCs! Now I have some gold-standard NM examples from CGC 2004's Most Accurate Grader nominee! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Between you & Greggy, y'all may turn me in to a high-grade collector yet.

But dammit, I want my deli box back! 893frustrated.gifmad.gifsign-rantpost.gif

HUGE Kudos to richnerd for quickly and safely shipping my favorite kind of comic!

A FREE ONE! 893applaud-thumb.gif

"What could be better than free?", you may be wondering. confused-smiley-013.gif

How's about one with Jim Lee's sig on it!

thumbsup2.gif

Rich even paid the shipping.

My hat's off to ya. cloud9.gif

Wanted to thank Whet, for a couple of $1 comics, he made sure they were packed securely and arrived in like new condition. I'm not a professional grader, but if you submitted these to CGC, you could reap the rewards if they came back a 10.0

Sorry this is long over due for some, but, thanks to the following people:

DAM60 - Dave was nice enough to throw in a few extras on our last deal. Thanks buddy!

Aaron568 - very smooth ebay deal

Ubiquiti - His book got stuck in customs, but was patient enough to wait for it to arrive, and not slag me on the boards smirk.gif

Paradise Comics and Comicmanager - for all the free shipping 27_laughing.gif

Beyonder - I think I already Kudo'd you, but if not...

Comicmankev - for being patient waiting for CGC books to come in

Mitol - Tim, thanks again for all the deals we have had, and the favours you did for me at the conventions (get your mind out of the gutter, it's not what you think tongue.gif)

Mushroom - for past and future deals, always a pleasure to deal with someone so friendly, half a world away

Lighthouse - my wife thanks you for all the reading material you are going to send me as it will keep me from getting in trouble (hopefully blush.gif)

Bonds25 - one of my absolute favorites on the boards. Hope you like the book I sent you.

And finally, thank you to all of the people who have bid on my books on Ebay. I know there are a number of you who are on these boards who have won stuff from me, but I don't know everyones ID's. But you know who you are, and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. cloud9.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! thumbsup2.gif