• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

893blahblah.gif 'House 893blahblah.gif more books 893blahblah.gif

With an endorsement like that, I'll be a bazillionaire in no time! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You're in luck too... I just got another one of your pretties in... smile.gif

893blahblah.gif 'House 893blahblah.gif more books 893blahblah.gif

With an endorsement like that, I'll be a bazillionaire in no time! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

You're in luck too... I just got another one of your pretties in... smile.gif

And the price is........ ? (Damn dealer. How dare you take advantage of an addict like this!)

Another one added to The Collective. Great transaction, thanks shadroch. thumbsup2.gif

Ariamus

bronzebruce13

dam60

DARTHDIESEL

drbanner

ELBRUJO

FlyingDonut

Jbone

Joanna

lighthouse

Minutekev

Scottish

shadroch

shiverbones

thecomicsheet

tkg2627

Great purchases from Amazon.com and Borders. Huge discounts, free shipping, packed securely, great return policy, amazing selection with reviews, synopsis (synopsi?), prompt attention to answers, no sudden increases in price, and full color photos of what you're getting.

A hardey kudo to Mr. Dogg for the simply gorgeous AT #1 9.2 that should be a 9.4 ...This has been one of those "I'll get one eventually , when the time is right" books...Thanks Ricky... thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

A hardey kudo to Mr. Dogg for the simply gorgeous AT #1 9.2 that should be a 9.4 ...This has been one of those "I'll get one eventually , when the time is right" books...Thanks Ricky... thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

No problem man smile.gif The pages on that thing are also blinding white!

I got an awesome deal from AlexH on and off eBay. Alex is definitely a great guy and I look foward to doing business with him again!

Yeah,...but just wait till you try to register that book,...sheesh!!....

tongue.gif

I am quite certain that it isn't his fault...I am just patiently waiting for one of the CGC gods to come and take care of my problem. I just need to sacrifice this virgin goat right here and continue with my prayers to the corners of the Earth.

Whoops...excuse me...the goat is getting away.... stooges.gif

I just completed a SUPER POSITIVE transaction with drbanner. Mucho Kudos to drbanner.

My Fear#10 arrived safe and sound and is adjusting quite nicely in it's new home. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Mike, it's been a real pleasure dealing with you and I hope--nay, I know we will do more business soon!

Kudos to deathlok for a fast payment on his umpteeth Astonishing Tales 25! crazy.gif

Thanks to the ' for looking out for a fanatical Deathlok fan such as myself. No matter what anyone says about your personal dressing habits, I think you can securely package a book well. Although no Victoria Secret catalog from you. Oh yeah and grading was eerily precise, how does he do it?

GO GREGGY!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Kudos to drbanner for some Sweet bronze raw and CGC graded books! Always a pleasure dealing with Mike.

Another kudos to shiverbones! I think this was the third time buying from me smile.gif

tongue.gif

I am quite certain that it isn't his fault...I am just patiently waiting for one of the CGC gods to come and take care of my problem. I just need to sacrifice this virgin goat right here and continue with my prayers to the corners of the Earth.

Whoops...excuse me...the goat is getting away.... stooges.gif

What problem? What did I miss? confused-smiley-013.gif