• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Doc Banner for another nice Hulk comic! thumbsup2.gif

Glad you liked it...and as I don't recall whether I commented on it last time, I previously picked up some high-grade raw Hulks from Aces that were accurately graded, so if you're interested in any of his books I say this to his grading - thumbsup2.gif.

A very belated kudos to nikos61 for a Strange Adventures #14 8.0 on a splendid ebay transaction that I didn't realize was him until last week...Early Capt. Comets are cool... thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Lighthouse for a nice CGC Miller DD, and USM Trade.

P.S. House: Since you're busy, I paid for the DD book, and when things get back to normal, we can work out the TPB. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Doug Sulipa, order packed tight and grading right on!

Kudos again to Gary Dolgoff...I luved my first order from him so much I just had to go back for more! Just received a mid-grade run of the Iron Fist Marvel Premier issues and his grading, once again, is tops!

I know a lot of forum members have come forward to expound on the virtues of these two gentlemen's grading and now I know why...enough can't be said about their standards and their customer service... thumbsup2.gif

More major kudos to Greggy for another great transaction! He gave up one of his personal copies for a fellow Forumite! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Jim

acclaim.gif

He gave up one of his personal copies for a fellow Forumite!

Hey, don;t fall for THAT old line! ALL of Greggy's copies are his personal copies! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

hi.gif Greggy

mad.gif

He gave up one of his personal copies for a fellow Forumite!

Hey, don;t fall for THAT old line! ALL of Greggy's copies are his personal copies! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

hi.gif Greggy

mad.gif

Oops - sorry Greggy. Didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag! 27_laughing.gif

PS - hi.gifflowerred.gif