• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to Bigman for a sweet run of Byrne Charltons, and a Champions book I needed. cloud9.gif

Thanks again Jason. thumbsup2.gif

You are welcome and glad you liked them.

Thanks to you sir for the fast payment and easy transaction. thumbsup2.gif

THANK YOU SHIVERBONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey 'House,

Just wanted to let you know that the pack mule arrived with my books. At first I was a little worried when he showed up wearing a pair of extra small Greggy shorts, and a tank top that said Disco on it. But after I saw all my books, the mind-numbing terror went away.

Just so you know, I have fed the pack mule, and just got back from driving him to the airport. He is on a flight back to you now. He wants you to meet him at the airport, and he told me to tell you that he misses you.

Thanks again to Lighthouse for the TPB's, including the free ones.

Alex 893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey 'House,

Just wanted to let you know that the pack mule arrived with my books. At first I was a little worried when he showed up wearing a pair of extra small Greggy shorts, and a tank top that said Disco on it. But after I saw all my books, the mind-numbing terror went away.

Just so you know, I have fed the pack mule, and just got back from driving him to the airport. He is on a flight back to you now. He wants you to meet him at the airport, and he told me to tell you that he misses you.

Thanks again to Lighthouse for the TPB's, including the free ones.

Alex 893applaud-thumb.gif

Whew... That deal was really starting to worry me... I put the wrong address on the box the first time and get it returned, so I pay for an upgrade to AirMail M-Bag when I sent it the second time. They quote 4-7 business days and it took a month. foreheadslap.gif

So whose face is going on your dartboard now? I'm sure my picture was falling apart with all the holes in it... tongue.gif

Enjoy the books, and the freebies... And I think I might have some more trades available if you're looking for some. 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

'House

Whew... That deal was really starting to worry me... I put the wrong address on the box the first time and get it returned, so I pay for an upgrade to AirMail M-Bag when I sent it the second time. They quote 4-7 business days and it took a month. foreheadslap.gif

So whose face is going on your dartboard now? I'm sure my picture was falling apart with all the holes in it... tongue.gif

Enjoy the books, and the freebies... And I think I might have some more trades available if you're looking for some. 893scratchchin-thumb.giftongue.gif

'House

NEVER use air-mail Mbags....a total rip. On average they take 4-5 weeks to reach Europe, while the regular Surface Mbag(why do they call it surface when it goes overseas confused-smiley-013.gif) takes 5-8 weeks and costs less than half.

I'm looking forward to the day I can post a message like Alex's, my House-M-Bag has been in transit for 5 1/2 weeks now...still three more weeks before I go ga-ga again. Of course greggy's almost daily barrage of PMs and emails with the same stupid question "Did your POS books from House arrive yet" does wonders for my calmness... sign-rantpost.gif

Would like to say thanks to wrcomics for a smooth deal, won a bunch of eBay auctions and he was friendly, fast and flexibel. Got a good deal on (international) shipping and grading was spot-on.

Thanks Ray thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to beaumonts!

Shipped on a lightning bolt, and packaged to withstand a nuclear explosion!

The forum members tend to package better than 99.9% of the sellers out there.

But beaumonts beat anything I've ever seen before!

Un-Friggin-Real!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to FlyingDonut for helping me submit some books in Philly for the onsite grading.

Kudos to Bronzebruce13 who will be responsible for the huge task of sending back the 71 CGC books back!

Kudos to shiverbones for a nice transaction (where's my books)

Kudos to POV AKA ASM for fast payment on some books!

this is just too bad. frown.gif I waited so long for my books to come and when they finally arrived, they just crumbled into dust as I tried to pick them up from the package. I guess that the 60 years it took for them to get here must have really killed those once off white to white pages. 27_laughing.gif

kudos to lighthouse for an excellent packing job and the offer for freebie stuff. I was getting worried like everyone else foreheadslap.gif but everything worked out well. The books were in really nice condition! I hope the future holds better luck for ya "house". Thanks for the great packing, great books and great prices along with the additional freebie offer. Hope to do business again. 893applaud-thumb.gif