• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I'm totaly new to this part so I hope it comes out right.

Kudos to Chrisco37 !!!

A) I had read where some people had missed getting a copy of a certain CBG one month and I posted I could still get that issue. He emailed me asking if I would mail him one. Long story short I mailed him the book and he payed me back plus a bonus thumbsup2.gif

B) Just last week I was on a thread talking about ASM #122 and mentioned how I would love a VG copy to read etc. Chrisco37 shoots me a email telling about a copy he had. Then he mailed it to me and the book was dead on the grade he stated and the price was very fair 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to forumite nochips, for a tightly-graded VF+ copy of Avengers #25 -- and great service/solid packaging to boot! Thank you kind sir!

Thanks also to forumites who bought from me recently, including Mr_Highgrade, Old_Guy, and jimmsf.

As always, kudos to divadrabnud for being a pal and selling me a sweet X-Men #57 and #59 for a great price. And, along with Jim, for always being up for meeting at lunch to talk funnybooks. cloud9.gif

yay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Shout out to Marketplace poster MyParentsComics for some great deals on and off eBay. thumbsup2.gif If the Fine/Very Fine sweet spot for Silver/Bronze is your thing, check him out: Good inventory in those grades, great pricing, accurate grading, and get this... I PayPal at mid-week, by Saturday the package arrives, setting the new funny-book land-speed record for the trip from Arizona to North Carolina! 893applaud-thumb.gif

See for yourself at...

http://www.myparentscomics.com/

Wanted to thank:

October Fire for a great trade for some DD's!

Divadrabnud for some very nice DD's and getting me started on my Amazing Adventures run with a nice 10.

Big time Thanks to Darth, for some nice Thors and going out of his way to make sure that the deal was fair for both of us!

hail.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifyay.gifyay.giftonofbricks.gifangel.gifflowerred.gif

Major Kudos to drbanner!

for a tightly graded and well packaged Marvel Mystery #36 that arrived yesterday. thumbsup2.gif

Great! Always nice to do business with collectors of good taste... thumbsup2.gif

Let me toss out another round of Kudai for recent sucessful transactions with:

Flaming_Telepath

Rip

awe4one

donut

greggy

shrunkenhead

tkg2627

Happy Holidays and much KUDOS to member STROMM (Don from Gateway Comics) for finally helping me complete my 30 cent variant set today! Truly a professional and very fair on his pricing. I hope someone on here can help him find that Bats statue he needs...