• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Nikos61 for Brave & the Bold #110 CGC 9.4. Received much faster than I expected. Shipped priority, and made me feel bad that I mailed my board deals via media mail. Plus, I practically got an entire roll of bubble wrap. Packaged very nicely! Thanks!

Kudos to arexcrooke, who went above and beyond the call of duty to help me get closer to completing a full run of the "Luke Cage, Hero for Hire/Luke Cage, Power Man/Power Man & Iron Fist" title. I only have 9 issues left thanks to him, and he found the issues for me at a GREAT price! Thanks for the help!! smile.gif

Kudos to Rob for the SA reader FF's I got for about $2.50 each.

Kudos to ComicSupply (Russ) for the "20% off all back issues" sale he had last weekend - fast & free shipping, and a lot of comics crossed of my want list! Thanks!

Kudos to cavecarson for sending me the only comic from his listed that I wanted (Thing/She-Hulk: The Long Night) for FREE. He could have charged me $3 to ship one 50-cent comic since those were the terms listed, but I really appreciate his kindness. smile.gif I've wanted to read that issue ever since I found out that it existed (I'm a big Thing fan), and had actually crossed if off my want list because I couldn't find a copy. Thanks so much, CC!

Overdue Kudos for...

Dan Cusimano (Flying Donut) exceptional guy to work with as usual and much appreciation on nice deal for one of my favorite bronze FF covers (145)!

Steve Nelson (Worldsbestcomics) MAJOR THANKS! Steve sent me a complete reading set of AA11-17 after learning I did not have one... asking nothing! For those that have not worked with Steve... obviously, he's a hell-of-a-guy!

Barton Landsman (Ghosttown) Several Great Deals going in both directions with this BSD collector! Always reasonable, friendly and easy to make fair deals with!

Brent Moeshlin (Quality Comics) Long overdue for a great transaction. I was additionally impressed that Brent would offer an opinion revealing he felt a $2K book I was interested in was overgraded. Not many will be honest at risk of losing a decent sale. Kudos for your ethics Brent.

Steve Ricketts (DiceX) Great guy and easy to work with! Hope to work with again.

Steve Burns (Sburnz) Another Fantastic (uncountable at this point) Bronze Multi-Deal with one the best bronze collectors out there!

Doug Schmell (Pedigree) Appreciation for many great deals and favorable sales of my consignment books! A great guy to work with... Try Pedigree if you haven't yet!

Chris Icamen (Cicamen) Yet another smooth transaction with another serious bronze collector. Always a pleasant experience and easy deal.

Brian Ketterer (Foolkiller) Much appreciation for assistance on a complicated deal in which Brian donated his time without hesitation. A friend to all collectors and always willing to help!

Chris Hoffman (Beyonder) First time "working beyond" with on of the hobby's straight-shooters! Enjoy those FF's!

Jeff Resnick (jordanabigail) Another great deal with Jeff and congrats on the healthy arrival of his twin boys!

Jeff (Stronguy) Much appreciation for helping me (and all forum members) with outstanding Lighthouse orders... shipping at his own expense and for freely donating his time.

893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Many thanks to crusty old Bob Storms for working a really big deal and getting me some great marvel comics that I can actually read! Basically traded a few high grade cgc doubles for something like 50 or so ungraded books and and a bunch of cgc vfs that I can crack out. All the ungraded books were right on! Also thanks to Vinny Z. for bringing my FF golden record reprint from metro and nice to meet him in person - although impossible to haggle prices with, still a nice guy!

Edited by clobberintime