• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Mega kudos goes out to finecomics for slogging through lord only knows how many dozens of longboxes of moderns in order to help me check off some Spectre appearances. Books were in the condition promised, and the price was right, too! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudo #1 - to DoibyDickles for giving (that is - no cost giving) me the Squa Tront that completed my Squa Tront collection! I am a happy camper!

Kudo #2 - to zillatoy for a - well - not comic book item but related (paper - horror) for a real 4-color Realart 1951 re-release lobby card of one of the most elusive Universal Horror titles - THE MUMMY (you know - the Karloff one - the Zeta Jones one - the David Manners one - the Edward Van Sloan one! The one Steve Summers based his 1999 film on There was a bit of touch and go because it was Priority Mailed on 3/7 and I just received it today. But man - to put it in CGC terms was expecting a 7.5 and got a 9.2. And the price was unbeatable. I have been looking a long time for an affordable piece from this film and Zilla really came through!

Damnation to Povertyrow - for months if not a year has owed Joanna a book in exchange for a couple of fun books. But dang if anything came to mind. So that scoundrel Pov is still trying to figure out the perfect exchange ande this is not forgotten - but dang!

Kudo #1 - to DoibyDickles for giving (that is - no cost giving) me the Squa Tront that completed my Squa Tront collection! I am a happy camper!

No problem, I have too many books I never look at as it is! Enjoy it! thumbsup2.gif

Some long overdue Kudos with those I've dealt with the last couple of months...

Bronty - For a couple of sweet comics that I've been looking quite awhile for especially the Giant SGT Rock!

blazingbob - Hooked me up with one of my grails (Gunslinger #2 in NM). Wonderful grader as well but you all already knew that...

Superworld - Ted's a great guy and his prices were right on for comics I was looking for.

Doug Sulipa - Great, great dealer. Hooked me up with some great Bronze insert comics. And his grading was spot-on!

sfilosa - Some SA DCs that I originally was going to flip to the Germans until receiving them and deciding they were keepers!

flyingdonut - Sold me a slew of Marvel MJ insert comics for a great price. He also contacted me on another deal for Atlas/Seaboard. Note to all dealers: If you take the time to know what I collect and then take the extra step to contact me when something I might be interested in comes up, you've usually found yourself a buyer even if what you have may not be at the top of my want list. I value dealers that keen to buyer's collecting interests...Great customer service that goes above and beyond in my opinion!

QualityComics - recently did the same as FD by contacting me on a TOD #10. Comic hasn't arrived yet but Kudos nonetheless for taking the time to follow-up on a single PM from over a month ago in which the comic wasn't available...

blbcomics - Solidly graded HG Skywalds and SA Gold Keys!

tkg2627 - For a sweet Marvel horror w/ MJ insert whose packaging was bombproof!

Flaming_Telepath - For a very nicely graded Conan...probably the best handled and painless transaction I've had from a British seller.

Silvermine - Strictly graded, undergraded in my opinion, Marvel w/ insert.

nochips - One of my favorite dealers on eBay! Grading and customer service is top notch! Thanks for hooking me up with the Subby and Strange Tales!

davehennen - Another great grader and ships very quickly! Thanks for the X-Men!

I know there are others and apologize in advance for forgetting you. This Forum has been a great source of pleasent, hassle-free deals. I spend more here than eBay these days. Other than one bad deal and another that didn't work out, I've had nothing but wonderful experiences buying from Forum members.

And for that I'm greatly appreciative... 893applaud-thumb.gif

So if you have anything for sale I might like...fire away! takeit.gif

Jim

Kudos back at you, Andy. thumbsup2.gif

I recently bought 3 "Want List" books from Andy. Excellent grading. Fast shipping. If you haven't yet, I recommend checking out his site. 2 of the books I picked up I could not find anywhere else. yay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Kudos to Greggy, I just received the book that I purchased in early February. So I can confirm he is NOT a scam artist, there is no need to panic just because a book does not show up within a month, it's bound to show up within 2! 27_laughing.gif

Kudos to Greggy, I just received the book that I purchased in early February. So I can confirm he is NOT a scam artist, there is no need to panic just because a book does not show up within a month, it's bound to show up within 2! 27_laughing.gif
Pay for air and it comes in 7 days. Cheap mofo! poke2.gif

YOU pay for air and it comes in 7 days. Cheap mofo seller! 893naughty-thumb.gif

YOU pay for air and it comes in 7 days. Cheap mofo seller! 893naughty-thumb.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif