• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Really big KUDOS to FFB(Scott) for a very successful transaction. Conan #37 has found new home. Had a couple of bumps in getting this deal closed and FFB(Scott) was most patient.

Really nice to deal with.

Thanks a bunch Scott!!!

Michael

i HAVEN'T BEEN ON THE BOARDS IN QUITE SOME TIME AND JUST THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE A BIG OVERDUE KUDOS TO BRUCE COLLER FOR ALWAYS COMING THROUGH WITH SOME SWEET BOOKS FOR ME, ALL MOST ALL OF MY TOP KEYS HAVE CAME FROM HIM AND I AM HOPING THAT MANY MORE WILL COME IN THE FUTURE!!

THANKS

hail.gif

Some long overdue Kudos...

JBud and JeffreyKli (not sure anymore who actually owned these) for some sweet Mark Jewelers insert comics...

DrBanner for sweet as always Bronze comics that look as if they came right off the newsstand...the top notch dealer on this Forum in my opinion...

Greggy for a very fair and painless trade (again, some sweet DC insert comics). First time I've actually traded comics with a Forum member and may have to do so again soon...

Nikos61 for some great insert comics for an absolutely great price...

BassGMan for a really nice and tightly graded Bronze Superboy...

Shiverbones for some absolutely gorgeous DC horror comics...always a pleasure dealing with...

Nochips for some wonderful Bronze SGT Furys and others...Stuart has some really nice comics...

FlyingDonut for helping me upgrade my Atlas Seaboard collection...can't upgrade any higher...

Major kudos to all and thanks for proving you can buy comics with confidence despite all the scammers out there today... thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

Jim

Some long overdue Kudos...

JBud and JeffreyKli (not sure anymore who actually owned these) for some sweet Mark Jewelers insert comics...

DrBanner for sweet as always Bronze comics that look as if they came right off the newsstand...the top notch dealer on this Forum in my opinion...

Greggy for a very fair and painless trade (again, some sweet DC insert comics). First time I've actually traded comics with a Forum member and may have to do so again soon...

Nikos61 for some great insert comics for an absolutely great price...

BassGMan for a really nice and tightly graded Bronze Superboy...

Shiverbones for some absolutely gorgeous DC horror comics...always a pleasure dealing with...

Nochips for some wonderful Bronze SGT Furys and others...Stuart has some really nice comics...

FlyingDonut for helping me upgrade my Atlas Seaboard collection...can't upgrade any higher...

Major kudos to all and thanks for proving you can buy comics with confidence despite all the scammers out there today... thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gif

Jim

Jim, you're very welcome. Actually, the MJ inserts were co-owned by Jbud, FFB, Jimm94, and myself. But, the previous National Diamond insert was mine.

Actually, the MJ inserts were co-owned by Jbud, FFB, Jimm94, and myself.

Damn...sounds like I bought from the West Coast Comics Cartel... 893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

Jim

Exxxxcellent! 893applaud-thumb.gif We're out to take over the comic world...one mid to high grade Bronze book at a time. 27_laughing.gifyay.gif

OOOOOKAY. This might take awhile. Thanks to the following board members I have had dealings with in the last few months....

DrBanner: for a sweet HOS 81 and Adams GL issues. As always, tight grading. grin.gif

Rocketeer: for a gorgeous Batman 242.

Shiverbones: for a tough Tomahawk 116, only one I have seen for sale in awhile

Bass: for a Witching Hour 100 pager with great eye appeal (now liberated) tongue.gif

Sterling for a nice copy of HOS 106, filled a gaping hole in my collection

RIP: for a bunch of solid transactions, including a nicely priced, undergraded SHSL 2.

Arexcrooke: for a nice X-Men 100, the most haggled over book in my collecting history. It only took 6 months and a few dozen PMs for you to get me to buy it. 27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Rob React: for various cheap and under-graded eBay pickups. thumbsup2.gif

Blazing Bob: for a Creepy 11 priced right, an issue I was having a lot of trouble finding

Zonker: for a Weird War 1 graded right on the money. Great looking copy for a price that didn't break my bank.

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST.....

HUGE props to Weird for being an all around generous and cool guy! Thanks man! 893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gif

my apologies if I forgot anyone...

Kudos to r100 for a very professional and smooth transaction on (for me) a big ticket book. Great guy to work with. thumbsup2.gif

Right back 'atcha ! Bob is a class act, and an extremely professional person to deal with. thumbsup2.gif

a Big shout out to Aces for sending me 2 packages full of correctly graded and nicely priced Silver Age Thors thumbsup2.gif and letting me bully him into packing certain items in certain ways wink.gif

And as painful as it is, also a big thanks to Greggy....when he won those 5 Heritage catalogs he told Aces to send two of them to me, free of charge, even picked up the shipping to Belgium flowerred.gif

I've been trying to post some Kudos to you! laugh.gifthumbsup2.gif

But the system is screwed up today and I can barely get pages to load and posts/PMs to take.

foreheadslap.gif

I hope this one works. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kudos to:

Chromium for buying lots of my Thor dupes. flowerred.gif

Greggy for the first time. hi.gif

And comic supply for a some nice comics! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That Tales to Astonish 62 (Fine) 1st Leader is closer to VF IMO. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I've been trying to post some Kudos to you! laugh.gifthumbsup2.gif

But the system is screwed up today and I can barely get pages to load and posts/PMs to take.

foreheadslap.gif

I hope this one works. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Kudos to:

Chromium for buying lots of my Thor dupes. flowerred.gif

Greggy for the first time. hi.gif

And comic supply for a some nice comics! 893applaud-thumb.gif

That Tales to Astonish 62 (Fine) 1st Leader is closer to VF IMO. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Oh great.

A double post and **DO NOT DELETE** means I can't edit it to delete it.

What the heck is going on with the system here? screwy.gif