• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Thanks to HighVoltage and DoubleCovaBrotha for a quick payments and a very nice guys to deal with thumbsup2.gif

Edited by nikos61

Long-sought after Fantastic Four #79 showed up in the mail today looking even better than the scans! Fast ship and securely packaged ta boot!

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Thanks! acclaim.gif

And thanks for the bid. thumbsup2.gif

Now here's a guy who cares about his comics. I got the comics today and they were literally perfect! All in flawless condition, each one an easy CGC 9.6+. The packing was the best i have ever seen in almost a hundred purchases. Overall, he's the best i've ever bought from, and better by FAR and any Ebay seller i've ever dealt with. Kudos to you Albertos, and thanks so much.

Thanks so much,

Daniel

Kudos to Flying Donut for all the excellent readers he's sold me recently. Great packing (even if they are just readers) and fast shipping! Thank you for shortening my want list!

Kudos to......

Bassgman: for helping me fill two very annoying holes in my collection! headbang.gif

OldNewComicGuy : For Miracleman 1-6. Very generous guy. You rule! hail.gif

Thanks much guys. flowerred.gif

Want to give a great big KUDOS to Paul_Maul for a very nice Thor 148 that is a stunner at a fair price. Tight grading and bullet proof shipping.

Thanks, glad you're pleased! And thanks to Rocketeer for two nice ebay wins. Happily, he

thwarted the USPS's attempt to induce SCS on my two gems, as inside the heavily dented

box the books and slabs were unharmed! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

And thanks to Rocketeer for two nice ebay wins. Happily, he

thwarted the USPS's attempt to induce SCS on my two gems, as inside the heavily dented

box the books and slabs were unharmed! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

...Yikes,..I'm glad they were OK,..I think what makes the difference is the large size priority boxes that I use,...I don't know why more people don't use them to ship in,...you usually can't find them at the post office, but they are available free at USPS.com and they deliver them right to your door.....thanks again.. thumbsup2.gif