• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Little late as I've been busy, but kudos to BK, Foolkiller right? While I haven't received the books, he went out of his way to drop them off at my future inlaws house. I can't wait to move up there (Wait, did I just type that? Anxious to move to NJ from FL?) and check them out.

Kudos to the following forumites for buying my wife and I a very nice dinner the other night...

OldGuy

Nikos61

Timulty

Buck Biggins

and lastly to our token Belgian...Chromium...

Thanks for buying books that I hope your pleased with... flowerred.gif

mad large props to Kramerica for the pair of early BA Avengers that were graded tighter than a nun's honeypot, shipped at a Forumite discount, and impeccably packed.

thanks!

thumbsup2.gif

mad large props to Kramerica for the pair of early BA Avengers that were graded tighter than a nun's honeypot, shipped at a Forumite discount, and impeccably packed.

thanks!

thumbsup2.gif

There are some images in that post i really dont want to conjur up.

thanks!

thumbsup2.gif

TROLL!

sumo.gif

foreheadslap.gif

thanks!

(thumbs up

Of Buzzing Bees and Crowing Coccks

I do it after I have been paid. If you are selling a good product and shipping correctly, you shouldn't be afraid to get a neg from the buyer. I have been the buyer on some auctions, that the seller did after I posted my positive feedback. I find that a little off but hey, feeback isn't necessarily a given on an ebay transaction.