• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I know it's against my nature by kudos to stronguy for some nice Avengers.

They'll look good in my collection. yeahok.gif

Kudos to

Whet, Jbone, followtheleader, Jeffreykli, the_beyonder and foolkiller for recent purchases

hail.gif

Yeah, you too for your fast payment. Now, where are my books? confused-smiley-013.gif

Kudos to the rocketeer. My first board purchase (Werewolf by Night #27 CGC 9.6ow/w$ 65.00 SOLD) was 100% professional.

...thank you much,... thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for some sweet DCs and a great freebie! Always a good buying experience! 893applaud-thumb.gif

..Oh crapp,...you got a bonus book?...you weren't supposed to get a bonus book,... must have put your order on the wrong pile,...usually only people I like get bonus books,... confused-smiley-013.gif

Kudos to Rocketeer for some sweet DCs and a great freebie! Always a good buying experience! 893applaud-thumb.gif

..Oh crapp,...you got a bonus book?...you weren't supposed to get a bonus book,... must have put your order on the wrong pile,...usually only people I like get bonus books,... confused-smiley-013.gif

I guess books take longer to get to California . . . makepoint.gif

flowerred.gif

Kudos to Ares for a quickly shipped, well packed SNTG season 1 boxed set! I'm on disc 3 already...

Thanks to blutobc for superfast shipping and a great deal for 3 whitman variants. I still owe him a set of Villains United...

Kudos to Ares for a quickly shipped, well packed SNTG season 1 boxed set! I'm on disc 3 already...

Thanks to blutobc for superfast shipping and a great deal for 3 whitman variants. I still owe him a set of Villains United...

Glad to help ease a bit of your variant madness(and your generous compensation didn't hurt either).

Maybe like the Marvel Zombies, you'll be able to think a little clearer for a while now that you've got the whitmans in your hands. 27_laughing.gif

...thanks Nik,...everyone who paid should receive their book by Monday,...maybe Thursday for Canadian addresses,..but everything has shipped,..

Be more careful next time! I am laughing all the way to the bank. acclaim.gif