• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Time to do a roll call kudos to a whole slew of people on this list. Drum Roll please!!!

For quick pay and excellent dealing, Kudos to:

Greggy

October

Bubbagump

Divad

Jbone

Jeffb

Jeffreykli

Beyonder

Timulty

Zonker

Skinny White Boy

Nikos

TKG2627

Buck Biggins

Jayman

Sterling

Podboy66

Drbanner

Weird

Fellas, thank you very much. Hope I didn't forget anyone!

Shep

A big KUDOS goes out to: Timuly and Skao for taking some Archives off my hands. Awesome guys to deal with and lightning fast payments!!!

Also a KUDOS out to skiiny_white_boy for having patience while I find a batch for him as well... I posted after he did that they were all gone and he was quite understanding! Stand up guy smile.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Big buy-side kudos to October and Greggy for-- as always-- tight grading and generous pricing for some fantastic Bronze Age DCs. You guys headbang.gif

And huge sell-side kudos to CrowsQB and towards2112 for prompt payment and excellent communication. Hope to do business again! hi.gif

Kudos to Silver Surfer for JIM 118 headbang.gif
Thats a sweet book Nik!

Also Kudos to Nik for just being a great forumite who knows how to treat people right.

Same can be said for SilverSurfer as well. Just top notch people.

Kudos to Silver Surfer for JIM 118 headbang.gif
Thats a sweet book Nik!

Also Kudos to Nik for just being a great forumite who knows how to treat people right.

Same can be said for SilverSurfer as well. Just top notch people.

Could be a weekly kudos notice for Arex on these boards, just a straight up good dude that has helped me on numerous occassions. I know I have forgotten some other people, I'll try and up date this thread at a later date.