• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Comicsupply for the auction items.

I'll second that!

And now I need to show my Giant-Size Man-Thing to my wife!

yay.gif

Thats what they all say

Big Kudos to Bubbagump for his patience and understanding on a recent transaction.

More big Kudos to Greggy for some above-and-beyond helping out on that same recent transaction.

You guys are more than solid.

Shep

Kudos to greggy, again!

He must be the unkown ruler of Canada, cause there is no way his packages get here that fast without him having some higher authority.

Thanks G hail.gif

Where's the rest of my money? poke2.gif

Kudos to greggy, again!

He must be the unkown ruler of Canada, cause there is no way his packages get here that fast without him having some higher authority.

Thanks G hail.gif

Where's the rest of my money? poke2.gif
893naughty-thumb.gif you checked your email's today boy? sumo.gif

Kudos to bigfiver69 for 2 nice DC's and a cool freebie ! thumbsup2.gif

and to jonjesper for 4 great books, including a beautiful signed Liberty Meadows cloud9.gif

It was a pleasure dealing with you both ! Fast shipping and expert packing !

Kudos to bigfiver69 for 2 nice DC's and a cool freebie ! thumbsup2.gif

and to jonjesper for 4 great books, including a beautiful signed Liberty Meadows cloud9.gif

It was a pleasure dealing with you both ! Fast shipping and expert packing !

Kudos back to CrowsQB for the quick pay and the good vibes.

Shep

Bigfiver69's shipment must have busted through the border all at once today! Kudos to Shep for some classic Sgt. Rock Our Army at War issues & many thanks for the freebie: Jackie Johnson rocks! headbang.gif

Bigfiver69's shipment must have busted through the border all at once today! Kudos to Shep for some classic Sgt. Rock Our Army at War issues & many thanks for the freebie: Jackie Johnson rocks! headbang.gif

Thanks man - you've gotta love Jackie Johnson! Aside from being all badass along with his Easy Co. buddies, he's the first true African American hero in the comics. Want to see the first African American to appear on a comic book cover who wasn't treated like a cliche? Reach for Our Army at War #113 with Jackie Johnson on it.... from 1961! Kanigher and Kubert do it again!

Shep