• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

I will leave you some whenever my books get here poke2.gif

please email arch and change your name to hester fan or nightwing dude. I can never remember your handle and just call you hester fan anyway. poke2.gif

Kudos to Beaumonts for a CGC 9.6 Captain America # 133, to October for a very nice VF+ Aquaman (that's right..... I bought an Aquaman comic book sorry.gif) and finally to The_Beyonder for Iron Fist # 2-10 VF/NM...which took me 5 minutes to decide how best to attack the unpacking.....sucker was taped up over every square inch of the package, with no sign of a begining or an end, like a mobius strip made of tape Christo_pull_hair.gif

hi.gif

Kudos to Beaumonts for a CGC 9.6 Captain America # 133, to October for a very nice VF+ Aquaman (that's right..... I bought an Aquaman comic book sorry.gif) and finally to The_Beyonder for Iron Fist # 2-10 VF/NM...which took me 5 minutes to decide how best to attack the unpacking.....sucker was taped up over every square inch of the package, with no sign of a begining or an end, like a mobius strip made of tape Christo_pull_hair.gif

hi.gif

Did you get them open yet?

I almost always do that just in case the mailman leaves the package out in the rain or something.

Not quite water proof....but definately 'resistant'.

Thanks for the quick pay, and I once again apologize for the delay. I'm hoping the condition of these books made them worth the wait. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

hi.gif

Did you get them open yet?

I almost always do that just in case the mailman leaves the package out in the rain or something.

Not quite water proof....but definately 'resistant'.

Thanks for the quick pay, and I once again apologize for the delay. I'm hoping the condition of these books made them worth the wait. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Oh yeah, I am happy! yay.gif

hi.gif

Kudos to FUELMAN for purchasing the cap and instant payment thumbsup2.gif