• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Comicdey, great books...simply stunning! What a great grader!

Can't wait for another forum BIN list from you!

Thanks Collin!

J yay.gif

Kudos back to you.....thanks.

I'm thinking of posting some more books soon.

Kudos to comicdey for a very cool bunch of raw books. Accurately graded, promptly shipped, and a great guy to deal with. Thanks Collin. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos back to the lone Australian Comic Collector. 27_laughing.gifflowerred.gif

I've got more where those came from. cloud9.gif

Always a pleasure dealing with you thumbsup2.gif

I know I missed a few kudos to forumites for recent transactions, my apologies. You guys know who you are and many thanks for great, easy transactions yay.gif

Kudos to Comicdey for some really nice older priceguides. You know, I totally forgot that I had bought these from him. That's how slow Media Mail is. But these suckers are heavy!!!! yay.gif

Edited by Timulty

Kudos to Comicdey for some really nice older priceguides. You know, I totally forgot that I had bought these from him. That's how slow Media Mail is. But these suckers are heavy!!!! yay.gif

Now if we could only purchase the books we want for those prices... cloud9.gif

Uh let me see. Last night you agreed to buy that Danger Girl DS Edition for $45. Don't tell me you forgot! Please PM for payment details insane.gif

Kudos To

Skinny for the Amazing Adventures #38 CGC 9.2 "the first real appearance of the marvel Zombies wink.gif "

to Pirate for the nice reader lot and Hardback thumbsup2.gif

Johnny G For the spot on graded Marvel Spotlight #6 & #10

And a kudos in general to this board and it's members you have made collecting rewarding and pain free! hail.gif