• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to GACollectibles (golden-age-collectibles.com) for a nice deal on copies of Daredevil Comics #45, 46, 48, 50 and a nice upgrade on my CDNP #32! Accurate grading, quick, safe shipping. Great guy to work with. Visit his site if you haven't already

Kudos to the following board members:

October for ASM #97 & #98, packed very well, shipped fast, and spot on grading.

Sterling for two very nice bronze slabs

JIM #1 CGC 9.0

Dark Mansion #11 CGC 9.0 Packed like a pro and shipped very fast.

I hope to do business with you guys again you rock headbang.gif

Big thanks goes out to WEIRD, October (my 10th month brother!) and Bill for fast payment...you guys rock.

And I know that I am forgetting 1 or 2 of you, but my mind is just a jumble right now....and I promise to get back here...but I wanted to say thanks guys!

And also a HUGE thanks to Rob React, Guy Lacey (Dongerneedfood) and Dave Mattini.

Rob hooked me up with some great Caps in the past and a recent HOS (I need to give you a shout, buddy...) and Guy Lacey, a long time board member who NEVER disappoints with his books, and Dave M. for always thinking of me when it comes to GHOSTS #33.

You guys rock, looking forward to Philly Wiz World and dinner!

RIch

kudos to foolkiller for some sweet starlin captain marvels, a nice rosa superstars of space (my first rosa) and a dc comics 26!

Kudos to...

Kahml: for a severly UNDER-graded Daredevil 43. That book is sweet! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Mr.HighGrade: for a bunch of REALLY nice forum BIN books. Every single one was graded either accurately or on the conservative side! 893applaud-thumb.gif