• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to...

Kahml: for a severly UNDER-graded Daredevil 43. That book is sweet! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Mr.HighGrade: for a bunch of REALLY nice forum BIN books. Every single one was graded either accurately or on the conservative side! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks for the speedy payment. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to halasraider. I just recieved a nice group of comics from him. Once again I am impressed with the packaging. I guess the guys on this board truly Know how to send books and grade them acurately.

I'm long overdue to share the love on the boards, so here goes:

Great to buy from:

Ron_Kasman

Sterlingcomics

Foolkiller

CaptainsOfIndustry

bigfiver69

october

DKB

nikos61

Great to sell to:

Jokerman

osborn_france

svndst1030

uberman_x

TeddieMercede

followtheleader

Thanks to all! laugh.gif

Kudos to svndst1030 for quick payment on a nice batman run and for purchasing a Batman for the Wrightson signing. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Beyonder for finally receiving his Iron Man books I shipped. Glad to know you were really there. insane.gif

Kudos to GA collectibles for bringing more GA books to the boards.

Kudos to Point Five for a sweet old and rare Women in Love NN giant 100 page issue. Packaged and shipped lighting fast.

I don't collect romance, but it was worth the price just to read it.

I may post it back on the boards for someone else to enjoy down the road.

Thanks again

BY the way.... Major KUDOS to:

Collin (comicdey) for a helluva lot of books that i can now cross off my ASM list!

Joey (joeypost) for some solid books AND bonuses! (some pleasant undergrading too!)

Russ (ComicSupply) for about 80 books, all excellently graded, all at a great price, and shipped in a box labeled "used books" to save on stupid taxes.

thumbsup2.gif All of you!

Kudos to dogfaceddude for instant payment for a ASM 129 thumbsup2.gif

and to the Flaming one for some sweet books all the way from the UK

Edited by nikos61