• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos for JohnnyG for quick payment on some sweet DCs makepoint.gif

Kudos back to Greggy for allowing me the privilege of taking some more of his books off his hands. hail.gif oh, and for a great dinner as well! To top it off, we had an excellent view cloud9.gif

Kudos out to Bigfiver, Hobo and xsmanx for quick payments and not trying to get me down to 10c on the dollar!!! Thanks guys hi.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Edited by Johnny G

Kudos to following folks for their comic shipments:

In order of appearance on my doorstep:

Kudos to Comic Supply for fast shipping on my mylars and comics last month.

Kudos to Norrin Radd for a LOT of inexpensive CGC Slabs thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Svndst1030 for bronze age CGC slabs in various grades thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to FT88 literally for a short box full of comics! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Comicseekers for many, many copies of Battlestar Galactica Treasury Size Edition thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Joeypost for FIVE Priority boxes full of $5 CGC 9.8 slabs. Great packaging too! I'll have to use your method when I send slabs out. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Nochips for a box of Nova comics thumbsup2.gif

And Kudos to Lighthouse for still offering to fill my Superman sets even though I had previously indicated that it was no longer necessary. Instead, I asked him to send some trade paperbacks to Mister_not_so_nice who is shipping out to Iraq, and he ended up sending him over 20 pounds of trade paperbacks which will eventually be distributed around to other soldiers.

If I've missed anyone, please let me know!

I asked him to send some trade paperbacks to Mister_not_so_nice who is shipping out to Iraq, and he ended up sending him over 20 pounds of trade paperbacks which will eventually be distributed around to other soldiers.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifhail.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Kudos goes out to Bronty for some sweet WBN's, also to RocketMan for a beautiful HFH 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos once again to

Greggy, Nearmint, SkinnyWhiteBoy, JonnyG, GACollectibles, Jeffreykli for some recent purchases, as always a pleasure to deal with folks on these boards.

Kudos to Johnny G for FAST SHIPPING of some nice books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Kudos to Johnny G for FAST SHIPPING of some nice books! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Running the risk of being redundant: Johnny G gets more Kudos. Excellent shipping, packaging and top notch customer service.

I gots a lots of Kudos to get out here . . . shy.gif