• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to

***** Ft88

***** Jeffreykli

***** Greggy

For some sweet books at sweet prices, prompt delivery and sturdy packing thumbsup2.gif

Oh and I've never bought from anyone that includes as much freebies as Greggy does....I bought 4 books and got almost 10 free books, mostly mid-grade Bronze books... 893whatthe.gif

BIG MONDO size KUDOS and huge thanks to my 10th month brother, OCTOBER (Andy) for not only working with me so well on so many great comics over this past year, but for being an all around great forumitte.

Andy got me a great deal on lots of books, and his books are always stellar.

thanks!

Kudos to everyone I've done a transaction with in the last several months but have been too lazy to leave kudos for.

What, you want a list? Alright, fine.

sckao - for buying up all my cheap slabs [Thanks again, Shin! thumbsup2.gif]

comicdey - for a great reading set of Marvel Super-Heroes which I truly enjoyed reading 893applaud-thumb.gif

jimjum12 - for a nice CBM lot

arex crooke - for a nice ToS lot

DKB - another nice ToS lot

Foolkiller - for a nice VF+ ToS #80

ar_aich - for a reader copy of Marvel Preview #2

Point Five - for a coverless Batman #41 893applaud-thumb.gif

Fuelman - for buying my All Star Archives

GAcollectibles - for a nice set of old OSPGs 893applaud-thumb.gif

bigfiver69 - for a nice Jonah Hex lot 893applaud-thumb.gif

october - for Batman #234 893applaud-thumb.gif & Uncle Scrooge #195 893applaud-thumb.gif

[893applaud-thumb.gif for the comics I enjoyed getting the most... not an actual critique or anything if you didn't get one... so don't take it personal or anything like that]

I bought a personal holy grail from Rich Henn who promised me a NM copy of Sub-Mariner 8. Let me just say that the book is beautiful and the gloss is unreal. Definately a book that looks as if it just got off the printing press and hit the stands yesterday. A big kudos to him for helping me fill in a hole and knock one off the list. thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to Rich_Henn for a quick payment.

Also a big kudos out to him for sending me out one of his DVDs. It's good to know that he is actively involved in the comic world on a positive note!

Keep up the great work!

John thumbsup2.gif