• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

Kudos to Bronty for getting me started on some new series (I don't know if I should thank you or not...now I have to spend more money each month!) You rock my Albedo homie!

Kudos to ft88 for the great Kamandi and Miracleman!!!

Kudos to Bronty for getting me started on some new series (I don't know if I should thank you or not...now I have to spend more money each month!) You rock my Albedo homie!

Kudos to ft88 for the great Kamandi and Miracleman!!!

You read Kamandi screwy.gif

Buncha Kudos...

Kudos to Johnny G on a sweet Star Spangled War #150

Kudos to dmac538 for nice copies of Star Spangled War #146 and All American Men of War #40

And kudos to a bunch of awesome buyers this week:

October

Timulty

Jeffreykli

Solar

Jayman

Thirdgreenham

Gentlemen! (applause)

Shep

I'm happy that you are happy!

One of the best guys to deal with on the boards!

John thumbsup2.gif

Kudos to blutobc for his near infinite patience and a nice set of Supreme Power!! thumbsup2.gif

Kudos right back at ya!!

thumbsup2.gif

Well the Great Pondificator did seem to fall asleep for awhile...but I just guessed that he was so busy buying/selling/posting/drawing...that I'd have to have the patience of his deity, "Pan the Goat God".

Oh, wait....Pan didn't have patience...He was the originator of Attention Deficit Disorder. Dang!!! stooges.gif

Kudos to aardvark88 for an excellent Atom Age book that was well packed, delivered very quickly indeed and looks excellent for the assigned grade (which I agree with!). Many thanks, Allan!!!

Kudos back to Andy goldust40 for a very pleasant UK transaction. thumbsup2.gif

Major kudos goes out to FFB. Not only did he sell me one of my grails, he also went to the trouble of sending it into CGC for me! Where else would you get customer service like that? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Also thanks to CGC for their part (don't think i've ever seen kudos to CGC here?). The book was accurately graded, shipping was faster than a speeding bullet and they were packed so well that Clark Kent would have a hard time opening it, never mind a Fox like me! grin.gif

Kudos for another round of purchases from great forumites 893applaud-thumb.gif

OldGuy

Jonjesper

FollowTheLeader

SkinnyWhiteBoy

Joeypost

Beancurd

Scrape1

major kudos to

comicdey for some Hulks, DD's, Night Nurse & X-men Thanks for the freebies.

rhino for some HOT pre-hero stuff & a few FF's

jeffb for some great EC's

october for the first Falcon

buttock for some Hot bronze books. Thanks for the freebies.

oldguy for a nice Conan

Sorry if I left anyone out. I finally went through everything and absolutely no problems. Who says this isn't better than ebay?