• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

KUDOS THREAD - positive feedback on buyers/sellers

21,401 posts in this topic

KUDOS to October, Divad, Point Five, Buttock, Sal, and Jokerman for making my first Forum Sale a great success! Thank you all!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

If you haven't bought books from Mike kagemusha7s then you should only ask yourself . . . WHY?

Great stuff, shipped fast and packed well! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! hi.gif

Kudos to Joeypost

For my first SS book, but more important then the fast shipping and the expert packing job was the money he raised from this book for Richnerds family.

A selfless classy gesture all the way. thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to Evilsly for two great FF slabs well packed with card and bubblewrap and delivered with great speed .

CHEERS !!

yay.gif

Ooh, goody! I suppose that means mine will arrive today! yay.gif

Not to self: get mail before the wife does . . . grin.gif

Got it yesterday! NICE BOOK! Great packing, big-time straight-up kudos to John (evilsly)

thumbsup2.gif

All of my boxes came on the same day - it looked like freakin' Christmas . . . needless to say the wife has put her foot down:

"The house is full of freakin' comic books . . . you better start selling those fruckers! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

KUDOS to October, Divad, Point Five, Buttock, Sal, and Jokerman for making my first Forum Sale a great success! Thank you all!

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

If you haven't bought books from Mike kagemusha7s then you should only ask yourself . . . WHY?

Great stuff, shipped fast and packed well! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks! hi.gif

I can't buy from kagemusha7 because my computer is only a 128 and his scans are larger than many small galaxies.The computer crashes every time tonofbricks.gif.GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

p.s. I know...upgrade,but that (gasp)costs extra 893whatthe.gif

This is the first time I'm posting kudo's, so I apologize if I've missed anyone...

Kudo's to pirate and Aces for ultra fast payment

Kudo's to Captain Tripps for excellent packaging, fast shipping, and much patience for all my annoying emails.

Kudo's to mrfixit for a great price on a Hulk 123 PC

Kudo's to earthbornpig for ultra fast payment as well...

And I'd like to post future kudos to Korvac Saga for selling me his TTA 60 9.4 WM poke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gifpoke2.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Thanks to Evilsly for two great FF slabs well packed with card and bubblewrap and delivered with great speed .

CHEERS !!

yay.gif

Ooh, goody! I suppose that means mine will arrive today! yay.gif

Not to self: get mail before the wife does . . . grin.gif

Got it yesterday! NICE BOOK! Great packing, big-time straight-up kudos to John (evilsly)

thumbsup2.gif

All of my boxes came on the same day - it looked like freakin' Christmas . . . needless to say the wife has put her foot down:

"The house is full of freakin' comic books . . . you better start selling those fruckers! 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Check your PMs. gossip.gif